HSCST Fellowship Program 2022 For Life Science Candidates, Apply Online. Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology Fellowship 2022. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This call expires in
Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology
(Department of Science & Technology, Government of Haryana)
Bays No 35-38, Sector 2, Panchkula – 134109
HSCST FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
In order to attract talented and meritorious students, HSCSIT is offering research fellowships in Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences and Mathematical Sciences etc. The fellowships will involve full-time research work leading to Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/University in Haryana.
Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the Universities/Institute in Haryana.
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in the above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 29.01.2022, 15.02.2022, 16.02.2022 & 17.02.2022. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years as of 1.1.2021 which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.
STIPEND & TENURE
Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given a fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some valid reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). For candidates who have qualified LSNET, the fellowship will be given at existing rates for both CSIR/UGC with a preference for CSIR i.e. Rs.18,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.21,000/- per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF). The fellowship will carry an annual contingency grant of Rs.20,000/- which will be provided to the University / Institution.
Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms & conditions of the programme. The total tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed five years.
Only online applications will be entertained. The last date of uploading applications is
30.12.2022 up to 05.00 P.M.
Procedure for applying online application for HSCST Fellowship Programme:
- Click on www.saralharyana.gov.in
- Click on New User/Register Here
- Register yourself by filling in all the details given there for creating a Login id and Password.
- Verify your account by submitting a verification code which is sent to your email
id/registered mobile number by saral haryana through email/message.
- Press log in. Fill user Id & password and then fill out the application form.
- Press apply for services & select the application form for HSCST Fellowship.
- Fill in all the given columns and upload all required documents by clicking (Attach Annexure) in the form.
- Submit the e-form and you will get the SARAL ID number for further communication.
After the online submission of the application, the applicant must obtain a printout of the submitted application for his/her record. Please don’t send the application by post.
- The last date for submitting the online application is 30.12.2022 up to 05.00 P.M.
- The applicant’s own valid and functional email address & mobile number must be used for submission of the online application.
- Please do not submit more than one application. Please ensure that all details of the application are correct before submitting it. No claim shall be entertained in case of an incomplete or non-submitted application.
- Wrongly filled-up applications or applications with a lack of essential documents will summarily be rejected.
- Saral Helpline number is 0172-3968400 for any technical issue/assistance.
- 10th standard certificate for age proof.
- NET certificate
- M.Sc. final year certificate
- Caste certificate
- Proof in case of being physically handicapped.
- Aadhar Card.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: HSCST Fellowship Program 2022 For Life Science Candidates, Apply Online. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook