Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 – Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021 Life Sciences & Biotechnology
The details on Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 have been announced. Check the official notification for the Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-2021 below. DBT India has released the official notification for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021. Ph.D. Life sciences candidates and MSc Biotechnology candidates eligible to apply for Tata Innovation Fellowship 2021 as per the details below:
This call expires in :
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF BIOTECHNOLOGY
MINISTRY OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
TATA INNOVATION FELLOWSHIP: 2020-21
Applications are invited for “Tata Innovation Fellowship”, a highly competitive scheme
instituted by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India to recognize and reward scientists with an outstanding track record in Biological sciences/Biotechnology to find innovative solutions to major problems in health care, agriculture, environment, and other allied areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
- The fellowship is open to Indian Nationals residing in India who are below the age of 55 years as 15-11-2020. The fellowship is co-terminus with the superannuation of fellow in his/her organization.
- The applicant should possess a Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science, or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, Engineering, or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology/ related areas. The applicant must have outstanding contributions and publications in a specific area.
- The candidate must have a regular permanent position in a University/ Institute/ Organization and should be engaged in research and development. If he/she is availing of any other fellowship, he/she will have to opt for only one of the fellowships.
- The applicant should have spent at least 5 years in India before applying for the fellowship.
- Evidence of outstanding track record and a deep commitment to finding innovative solutions to major problems in health care, agriculture, and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
NATURE OF SUPPORT
i) The amount of the fellowship is Rs. 25,000/- per month in addition to regular salary from the host institute. If an awardee is receiving a salary from an international organization, he/she will be entitled to a research grant i.e. contingency only.
ii) In addition, each Fellow will receive a contingency grant of Rs. 6.00 lakh per annum for meeting the expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower, and other contingent expenditure to be incurred in connection with the implementation of an ongoing research project under the fellowship.
NUMBER: Five per year.
HOW TO APPLY:
For application format and submission details, please visit the DBT website (http://www.dbtindia.gov.in) Application (2 hard copies) duly forwarded by the competent authority of host Institute should be sent to Dr. Deo Prakash Chaturvedi, Scientist “C”, Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Room No.814, 8th Floor, Block-2, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110003, not
later than November 15, 2020. A soft copy of the application in the prescribed proforma should be mandatorily submitted online through the DBT ePromis portal
(Url: http://www.dbtepromis.gov.in or http://www.dbtepromis.nic.in ) on or before November 15, 2020.
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Tata Innovation Fellowship 2020-21 – Life Sciences & Biotechnology, tata innovation fellowship, tata innovation fellowship 2020-21Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.