Medpace Clinical Research Project Coordinator Recruitment
Medpace Clinical Research Project Coordinator Recruitment. Clinical Research Project Coordinator vacancy for eligible candidates at Medpace. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Name: Clinical Research Project Coordinator
Job Locations: India-Navi Mumbai | India
Category: Clinical Operations
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Research Project Coordinator to join our Clinical Trial Management team. This position will certainly work on a team to accomplish tasks and also projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and expand your career even additionally, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Engage in clinical trial management on a day to day level;
- Work very closely with the project CTM for prompt delivery of recurrent tasks consistently with a high degree of accuracy;
- Put together and maintain project-specific status reports;
- Interact with the Sponsor, study sites, as well as internal associates;
- Create and maintain project timelines; and
- Coordinate project meetings and produce quality minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in a health sciences field;
- Prior experience as a Study Coordinator or within the pharmaceutical industry; and
- Outstanding computer (word-processing, databases, Excel, Windows), organizational, as well as communication skills.
Editor’s Note: Medpace Clinical Research Project Coordinator Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.