Food Science Job India – Royal Canin India Careers
Quality & Food Safety Operator
Company: Royal Canin India
Location: Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, India
Job ID: R79602
Role: Quality & Food Safety Operator
This position is to support Q&FS Manager to ensure that all received kibbles are re-packable by performing analysis and controls and that a part of the Q&FS activities such as GHP/GMP, daily controls, cleaning and Nonconformities recording are properly conducted.
It supports the Q&FS and HSE team to maintain the safe and hygienic environment at the Packing Center.
It supports to check the complaints, analyze the data, and help to perform investigations.
- Support formulating a decision on the kibbles received in accordance with RC specifications by analyzing Aw and moisture samples from kibbles reception and providing the packing center with retention samples and traceability
- Follow and ensure strict safety procedures and safety checks by enforcing the safety rules and the internal policy according to the procedures
- Validate results and fill out any associated forms including non-conformance forms, management of the non-conforming product area
- Perform ring tests
- Responsible for the finished goods daily check and record, managing the cleaning records, ATP measurements and swab tests, environmental monitoring
- Responsible for the Pest control checks, Glass policy checks
- Responsible for front line Safety management & verification: PPE inspection, safety patrol, forklift inspection
- Perform Housekeeping Checks to ensure compliance with 5S and supervise operational cleaning operations
- Responsible for the training of newcomers (QFS induction) and mentoring on the line and dedicated training for “young” associates (“low knowledge level” training). Also support the training of suppliers and other third party (QFS)
- Provide any requested documentation and records to other Departments according to internal rules when required
Context and Scope
The role has the responsibility for maintaining the site Quality and Food Safety Management System according to pre-defined procedures and ensures that all necessary activities related to Quality and Food Safety are properly applied at the Packing Center.
Also ensures that all records for quality, food safety, and environmental activity record are kept.
Education & Professional Qualification
- B Sc. in food science, chemistry, laboratory, or similar fields is preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience in a food/feed plant lab is preferred
Keywords: Quality & Food Safety Operator, Royal Canin India, Bhiwandi, Maharashtra, India, R&D, Job ID: R79602. Food Science Job India – Royal Canin India Careers. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook