SGPGIMS Research Assistant Vacancy For MSc & BTech Candidates
SGPGIMS Research Assistant Vacancy For MSc & BTech Candidates. SGPGIMS is recruiting candidates for a research position. Interested and eligible candidates, check out all of the details on the job, eligibility, application procedure and more below
This job expires in
Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Raebareli Road, Lucknow-226014, India.
Advt. No.: R/31/2022-23
Applications are invited for one post of Research Assistant in “UPCST” funded Research the project entitled “study the molecular mechanism of nephrolithiasis and screening of potential therapeutics for disease by using Drosophila model’’
Name of Post: Research Assistant
No.of Position: 01
Name of the Project: “study the molecular mechanism of nephrolithiasis and screening of
potential therapeutics for disease by using Drosophila model’’
Name of the PI: Dr. Naveen Kumar Gautam, Dept. of Urology, SGPGIMS, Lucknow
Duration: The initial appointment will be for one year and which may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
How to Apply:
- The date/Time of the Interview will be informed via email.
- Venue of Interview: Conference Room, Department of Urology, C-Block, SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Interested candidates should send their updated CV latest by 10.0 AM on 25/11/22 at
email: [email protected], [email protected].
- Candidates appearing for interviews should bring an application on plain paper mentioning Advt. No., Name of Post, Resume, two self-attested PP-size photos and original documents of their qualification and experience. Tenure of the position is coterminous with the project.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reason.
Emoluments: 20,000/- pm. for 2 years and 22,000/- pm for 3rd year (fixed)
Eligibility Qualification: M.Sc. in Zoology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Biochemistry/ Microbiology/ Molecular and Human Genetics/B Tech in Biotechnology with 1st division marks or equivalent grade from a reputed Research Institute/University. The selected candidate should be self-motivated and interested to work on the Drosophila model system.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: SGPGIMS Research Assistant Vacancy For MSc & BTech Candidates. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.