UPSC Recruitment – Assistant Commissioner (Crops), Apply Online
UPSC Recruitment – Assistant Commissioner (Crops), Apply Online. UPSC Recruitment 2021. UPSC Recruitment Latest. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
INVITES ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATIONS (ORA*)
FOR RECRUITMENT BY SELECTION TO THE FOLLOWING POSTS
(*: by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in)
Name of the Post – Assistant Commissioner(Crops)
No. of Posts – 02
Vacancy Number – 21121901225
Ministry/Administration – Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Department/Office – Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Organisation – Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
Age – Not exceeding 40 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/U.T. Government Servant up to Five years as per instructions/orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection.
Probation – One year for Direct recruits
Note – The period of one year for direct recruits shall include successful completion of mandatory induction training of two weeks duration.
Headquarters – New Delhi with liability toserve anywhere in India or abroad.
Other Details – General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial. The post is permanent.
How to Apply –
- Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online
Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in and NOT write to the Commission for Application forms. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published below as well as on the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
- The age limit shown against all items is the normal age limit and the age is relaxable for
SC/ST candidates up to 5 years and up to 3 years for OBC candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them. SC/ST/OBC candidates have to produce a caste certificate in the prescribed proforma. For age concession applicable to other categories of applicants please see relevant paras of the “Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection”.
- A candidate will be eligible to get the benefit of community reservation only in case the
particular caste to which the candidates belong is included in the list of reserved communities issued by the Central Government. If a candidate indicates in his/her application form that he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC/General category but subsequently writes to the Commission to change his/her category, such request shall not be entertained by the Commission.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), as indicated against the various item(s) in the VACANCY DETAILS can apply to the respective posts even if the post is not reserved for them but has been identified as Suitable. However, such candidates will be considered for selection for such posts by general standard of merit. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation and other relaxations as permissible under the rules. Thus, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) persons can avail the benefit of -i) Reservation and other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only
when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are reserved for PwBD candidates.ii) Other Concessions & Relaxations as permissible under the rules only when the degree of physical disability is 40% or more and the posts are suitable for PwBD candidates.
- In cases, where a sufficient number of eligible Physically Handicapped candidates are
not available for interviews for posts exclusively reserved and identified suitable for them, the experience qualification may be relaxed (up to 50 % ) so as to get an adequate number of candidates as per laid down norms. This applies to years of experience and not the nature of experience.
APPLICATION FEE –
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by
remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
- No fee for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is
available to Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA)
THROUGH ORA WEBSITE IS 23:59 HRS ON 13.01.2022.
|THE LAST DATE FOR PRINTING OF COMPLETELY SUBMITTED ONLINE
APPLICATION IS UP TO 23:59 HRS ON 14.01.2022.
|THE DATE FOR DETERMINING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ALL CANDIDATES IN EVERY RESPECT SHALL BE THE PRESCRIBED CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA). THE APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO FILL IN ALL THEIR PARTICULARS IN THE ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION CAREFULLY AS SUBMISSION OF WRONG INFORMATION MAY LEAD TO REJECTION THROUGH COMPUTER-BASED SHORTLISTING APART FROM DEBARMENT BY THE COMMISSION.|
|THE DATE FOR THE INTERVIEW ON WHICH THE SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE IS REQUIRED TO BRING THE PRINTOUT OF HIS/HER ONLINE APPLICATION ALONG WITH OTHER DOCUMENTS AT UPSC SHALL BE INTIMATED SEPARATELY.|
Pay Scale – As per 7th CPC-Level 11(Rs 67700 – 208700/-) in the Pay Matrix. (Total emoluments excluding HRA and TA at the time of initial appointment will be Rs 67700/- Plus DA as applicable per month approximately)
Essential Qualification (s)
(A) Educational –
Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
(B) Experience –
For Master’s Degree Holders – Three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oilseeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognized institution.
For Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering Holders – Four years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oilseeds in a Central Government or State Government office or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body or any recognized institution.
Desirable Qualification (s) –
Doctorate in the disciplines mentioned under essential criteria as mentioned above under Educational Qualification.
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of crop production-oriented schemes like Integrated Farming System Development and watershed development/management in rain-fed areas.
- To maintain a closer interaction with the research on crop production technology and watershed development in rain-fed areas
- Project formulation & monitoring of different Projects
- Collection and compilation of information relating to Schemes and other related matters.
Click here for detailed notification
Click here to APPLY ONLINE
Editor’s Note: UPSC Recruitment – Assistant Commissioner (Crops), Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.