National Health Mission AP Recruitment – Applications Invited
National Health Mission AP Recruitment – Applications Invited. Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry, BSc Life Sciences Lab Technician Jobs. NHM Andra Pradesh Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
OFFICE OF THE MISSION DIRECTOR, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, AP
GUIDELINES FOR RECRUITMENT OF VARIOUS CATEGORIES OF POSTS
STATE PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT UNIT, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, AP
NOTIFICATION No.005/NHM-SPMU/2021, Dt.22.11.2021
Name of Post – Senior Lab Technician NTEP
Division – NTEP
No. of Posts – 01
How to Apply –
- Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up various categories of posts in the State Programme Management Unit and STDC under NHM, AP.
- Details of Name of the post, number of posts notified, education qualification and
experience required is shown ANNEXURE I & II
- Age limits: 18-45 years as on date of issue of notification.
- Candidates shall submit their application online and upload the following
a. Passport size photograph.
b. Copy of SSC Certificate.
c. Copy of Caste Certificate
d. Copy of Intermediate Certificate
e. Copy of certificate of qualifications mentioned against the post applied in column
3 of the table in Annexure-II
f. Copy of Marks memos of qualification mentioned against the post applied in
column 3 of the table in Annexure-II
g. Copy of registration certificate of respective council
h. Copy of Experience certificate as per column 4 of Annexure-II
i. Copy of PH Certificate/ Ex-Serviceman Certificate, if applicable.
- Selection will be based on the merit obtained in the qualifying exam and Experience
as per the recruitment matrix in Annexure IV.
- The recruitment process will be conducted by the committee appointed by the Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare for this purpose.
- Appointments will be initially for a period of one year.
- Schedule for the recruitment process.
- Start date of receipt of applications – 24.11.2021
- Last date for receipt of applications – 03.12.2021
- Publication of provisional merit lists – 07.12.2021
- Last date for receipt of objections on the provisional merit list – 09.12.2021
- Publication of final merit list of provisional selection list – 11.12.2021
- Objections on provisional selection list – 13.12.2021
- Publication of final Selection list – 15.12.2021
Pay Per Month – 21,000/-
Essential Qualification – M.Sc. Medical Microbiology / Applied Microbiology / General Microbiology/ Biotechnology / Biochemistry
Desirable – Three years of experience in TB Bacteriology in a hospital recognized by Government.
Essential Qualification – B.Sc. Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Life sciences.
Desirable – Five years of work experience in TB Bacteriology in a hospital recognized by Government.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: National Health Mission AP Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.