Suguna Foods Biotechnologist Recruitment – Applications Invited
Suguna Foods Biotechnologist Recruitment – Applications Invited. Interested and eligible BTech biotechnology candidates can apply for Senior Executive – Product Development (Biotechnologist) post at Suguna Foods Pvt Ltd and check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Name: SENIOR EXECUTIVE – PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT (BIOTECHNOLOGIST)
Experience: from 3 to 5 year(s) of Experience
Role: Molecular Biology
Salary: 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Agriculture, Dairy
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Roles and also Responsibilities
- Discovery Research, Bioinformatics and also Animal Sciences
- Fermentation Process/Product Development, Manufacturing and also Production as well as Environmental Health & Safety
- Involved in new-product development, procedure optimization as well as process validation.
- Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance and also Validation for fermentation products
- Ensures that the production processes implemented are consistent with the generally accepted industry practices.
- To comprehend and also manipulate the basic building blocks of living things and they use the techniques of molecular biology to do so. They study the genetic, chemical and physical attributes of cells, tissues and also organisms, and also identify practical usages for this knowledge.
- Amongst might produce enzymes as well as preservatives for use in food and also beverage products, or they might genetically modify microorganisms to increase yields.
- Biotechnologists use biological organisms to develop or make products designed to improve poultry general health as well as chemical antibiotic replacement in poultry feed
- Designing as well as implementing research studies
- Developing new research procedures
- Conduct experiments, make detailed observations and also interpret the results.
- Develop new methods and technologies via innovative research.
- Prepare technical reports as well as protocols.
- Be abreast with the latest technical developments in the biotechnology space.
- Develop, apply, revise and maintain quality standards for the final products.
- Design and also implement methods to guarantee product safety, precision & accuracy.
Desired Applicant Profile:
- B.Tech-Biotechnology– Female candidate
- Bioinformatics/Molecular biology/Genetic engineering
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant fermentation process working experience, enzyme production, molecular biology related working experience.
Perks and Benefits: Based on company standards
How to Apply:
Interested applicants mail their resume to [email protected].
Editor’s Note: Suguna Foods Biotechnologist Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.