Siemens Healthineers Jobs – Scientist Molecular Diagnostics
Siemens Healthineers Jobs – Scientist Molecular Diagnostics. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the jobs details, jobs descriptions, eligibility, application procedure and such given below:
Name of the Post: Sr. Scientist – Molecular Diagnostics R&D
Job ID: 235112
Location: Vadodara, India
Job Family: Manufacturing
- Execute research and development activities with all phases of product development.
- Perform research pertaining to improving as well as expanding core technology capabilities.
- Analyze experimental results as well as provide written reports and oral presentations to executives.
- Investigate problem areas as well as areas of desirable product improvement.
- To identify, design, implement and also manage molecular diagnostics experiments.
- To prepare reports and presentations for internal and external use in a suitable and professional manner.
- Experience with statistical data analysis tools for genome analysis and also Bioinformatics is a plus.
- The expectation of minimal review for technological content and R&D standards.
- Own and also drive technological sub-projects as required to guarantee overall project success.
- Present experimental findings as well as interpretations to R&D team members.
- Actively add to technical root cause activities to identify as well as alleviate roadblocks internally as well as with customers.
- With guidance, create documentation for R&D deliverables according to SHPL Design Control Process for IVD or RUO products (feasibility plan/report, reagent/software requirements, verification & validation plan/report).
- Guarantee timely completion of all relevant deliverables. Plan own work in alignment with overall timelines of the R&D projects and support other team members.
- Expert and hands-on experience in diagnostic molecular methods with expertise in technologies including qPCR, Sanger sequencing as well as fragment analysis.
- Experience in the process of product development and demonstrated track record for product development.
- Outstanding knowledge of molecular methods for DNA purification, cloning and also amplification, real-time PCR.
- Working experience in study design, sample preparation, as well as data handling for real-time PCR assay.
- Good bench work skills and an ability to perform carefully and also consistent experimental procedures.
Design, develop as well as optimize PCR assays, from initial screening through validation on clinical samples.
- Experience with liquid handling automation or sample preparation automation, NGS library construction, different real-time PCR instruments (Thermofisher, Bio-Rad, Qiagen or Roche).
- Track record of publications in a related field.
- PhD degree in Lifescience biology/microbiology, Biotech or cell biology and also 3-5 years of industry experience, in similar Field.
- At the very least 1-2 years’ experience exclusively in Molecular diagnostic assay development (Could be in LDT, CE-IVD or IVD space).
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Editor’s Note: Siemens Healthineers Jobs – Scientist Molecular Diagnostics. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.