Government Silk Board Seri Biotech Research Lab Recruitment
Government Silk Board Seri Biotech Research Lab Recruitment. Central Silk Board, Bangalore is hiring for Junior Research Fellow vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY
CENTRAL SILK BOARD, MINISTRY OF TEXTILES,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
http://www.csb.gov.in/ ; www.sbrl.res.in
Email: [email protected]; [email protected].
RECRUITMENT OF ONE JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) POSITION THROUGH
WALK- IN – INTERVIEW TO BE HELD ON 17/02/2021
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the qualified applicants to attend for a walk-in-interview for one post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and also to be recruited in the following research project through walk-in interview.
Job Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Integrating genomic and transcriptomics resources for functional insight into the biology of muga silk moth. (Project code- AIT05016MI)
Funding source: Central Silk Board, Bangalore
Duration of the project: Two (02) years, up to December 2022.
Age limitation: 28 years as on 17.02.2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST & women applicants).
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants may appear for the interview at the time and venue given below.
The applicants are requested to bring the latest passport size photograph, One xerox of each of the certificates as well as marks sheets in support of educational qualifications (SSLC, PUC/ HSC, B. Sc, M. Sc/ M. Technology.), date of birth, NOC from a present employer if any, research experience certificate, and also caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates) at the time of interview. The applicant ought to provide a valid e-mail Id and also telephone/ mobile number.
- Eligible candidates with provisional/ Degree certificate as well as mark sheets of all
semesters including a final semester of M. Technology/ M.Sc. or consolidated mark sheets for all semesters only will be eligible to attend the interview.
- Originals of all the supportive documents mentioned above should be presented for.
verification at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-Interview starts at 9.30 AM on 12.30 PM on 17-02-2021.
- Eligible candidates may appear for an interview at the following venue: Seri Biotech Research Laboratory, Carmelaram post, Kodathi, Bangalore-560035 (Landmark: Near Harvest International School approximately 2.5 KM from Kodathi gate bus stop on Sarjapur Road).
- Applications will certainly NOT be accepted by post/ e-mail/ courier.
- Age limitation: 28 years as on 17/02/2021 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and also women candidates).
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The above-mentioned positions are totally temporary, on a contractual basis and also are co-terminus with the project. An additional claim for any type of post will not be entertained thereafter.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of the Director will be final as well as binding in all respects.
- The applicant attending the stated interview must purely adhere to the precautionary measures implemented by the Govt. of India for the containment of COVID-19 in the
- All the applicants will certainly undergo thermal screening before the interview.
- The applicants are advised to maintain social distancing, use a face mask as well as sanitizers without fail.
- M. Tech/ M.Sc. in Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology with experience in Bioinformatics.
- Candidate with a minimum of 60% marks at PG level are eligible (55% for SC/ST applicants).
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will certainly be given to applicants having bioinformatics experience in genomic and also transcriptomic data analysis applying appropriate algorithms.
Consolidated Emoluments: JRF will certainly be paid Rs.15000/- each month plus eligible HRA (Total emoluments: Rs 18,600/-).
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Government Silk Board Seri Biotech Research Lab Recruitment, central silk board jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.