Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Life Sciences JRF Job
Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Life Sciences JRF Job. Amity Institute of Microbial Technology, Amity University, Noida Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. MSc/ BTech Life Sciences applicants apply. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 07-01-2021
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Synergistic impact of symbiotic fungus Piriformospora indica and PGPRs in promoting Stevia rebaudiana growth and its secondary metabolites”.
Funding Agency: CSIR
Duration: Three years
Age: As per CSIR
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates should submit their application with details of academic qualifications within 15 days of this advertisement to [email protected], [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “Applications for JRF–CSIR–AIMT” in the subject line.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- plus HRA
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- M.Sc / BE / B.Tech in any life science with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent CGPA) from recognized University.
- Candidates who are NET/GATE qualified will be given preference.
- candidates having prior experience of working in molecular biology and bioinformatic techniques will be preferred
- The selected candidate will be willing to travel at CSIR-IHBT Palampur (Himachal Pradesh) 2-3 times in a year for the minimum stay around 2-3 weeks
Editor’s Note: Amity Institute of Microbial Technology Life Sciences JRF Job, life sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.