Food Analyst Jobs at TUV SUD – Applications Invited
Food Analyst Jobs at TUV SUD – Applications Invited. BTech Food Technology candidates are eligible to apply online for a Food Analyst vacancy. TUV SUD is hiring BTech candidates. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Food Analyst
Reference Number: 128925
Job Category: Manufacturing, Consumer Products & Food
I. Responsibility and Authority:
- Responsible for analyses of Chemical Nutritional parameters in sample.
- Preferable having hands on experience on UPLC/GC-FID/GC-MS.
- Reviewing all the documents as well as records in the LAB
- To ensure the test are performed according to the test requested, with required standard
- Responsible for Validation of methods and calibration of the instruments
- Responsible to implement any new methods as well as process.
- Reviewing of the control of records according to NABL requirements.
- Ensures to follow latest version of test standard.
- Ensure calculation of raw data and also transfer is correct.
- Ensuring the purity and also validity of standards/CRMs used.
- Ensuring traceability of all reference culture and also CRMs.
- Identification of departures/ Non-conformities in testing activities.
- Monitoring TAT as well as reporting to lab Manager
- Authorized for handling and also performance of UPLC/GC-FID/GC-MS system.
II. Education and also Experience:
- B.Tech (Food Technology)/ Equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years to 3 years of experience working in Food testing Lab in testing chemical nutritional parameters.
Editor’s Note: Food Analyst Jobs at TUV SUD – Applications Invited. Food Technology Jobs. Food Technology TUV SUD. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.