Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Jobs
Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Jobs. Syngene MSc/MTech & MPhil Associate Scientist-Stem Cell Biology Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Associate Scientist-Stem Cell Biology
Job ID: 13542
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job Purpose: The incumbent will be a part of the Genomics and Translational Sciences group and will be responsible to support a team of scientists on critical stem cell projects.
- To work on Reprogramming strategies (integrated Vs non-integrated vector-based/ Small molecule Vs mRNA based) used in reprogramming mature cells into iPSCs.
- iPSCs derivation (feeder-based Vs feeder-free), propagation, expansion, characterization and cryopreservation.
- Differentiation of iPSC lines into various lineages of cells.
- Transfection/ transduction of immune and/or non-immune cells.
- Sound knowledge of microscopic imaging (Immunohistochemistry) and Flowcytometry.
- Should be able to culture, expand, cryopreserve mouse embryonic fibroblasts (MEFs) and/or Mouse bone marrow stromal cell lines as a part of the day to day activities.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Phil in Stem cell biology/Cell biology or any other related field.
- Candidate must have experience in reprogramming strategies for mature cells into iPSCs.
- Broad experience with iPSCs derivation, propagation, expansion, characterization and cryopreservation.
- Good hands-on experience at transfection/ transduction of immune and/or non-immune cells.
- Sound knowledge of microscopic imaging (Immunohistochemistry).
- Experience with flow cytometry is highly desirable, but not a prerequisite.
- Experience with Artificial Thymic Organoid culture (ATOC) is a plus but is not a prerequisite.
- Previous experience of deriving iPSC lines from immune cells in an academic or industry setting is a plus.
- Must be well versed with aseptic techniques and good cell culture practices.
- Advanced computer proficiency including the use of spreadsheet and word processing software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel, GRAPH PAD.
- Computer proficiency including the use of spreadsheet and word processing software (such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Powerpoint) and Image J or related software.
Experience: 1-6 Years Post Qualification.
- Good work ethics with an eye on detail.
- Good interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work with co‐workers professionally.
- General ability to thrive in a growing infrastructure and culture and think out of box approach when troubleshooting and problem-solving.
Safety & Compliance:
- Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.