Pfizer Microbiology Advisor Job Opening – Apply Online
Pfizer Microbiology Advisor Job Opening – Apply Online. Pfizer is hiring MSc Microbiology candidates for Medical Advisor, Hospital BU vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Pfizer Vacancy Details
Job Title: Medical Advisor, Hospital BU
Job ID: 4792189
Location of Pfizer Vacancy: Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES/ DUTIES:
- Medical Strategy Development/ Policy shaping
- To develop and lead the implementation of the medical strategy for the Hospital Business Unit (HBU).
- Provide medical support for business development, new product launches, as well as stewardship initiatives. Will be ultimately accountable for the medical as well as regulatory strategy to support BD as well as new launches for the concerned BU.
- Liaise and engage with key external stakeholders such as Key opinion leaders, medical/ HCP associations and also regulatory bodies for advocacy and also relationship building in alignment with Pfizer policies.
- Customer Engagement as well as Insight Generation to close the gap in unmet medical needs, via facilitating local guideline/policy update as well as implementation.
- Develops the engagement with external stakeholders such as medical/ HCP societies, academic institutions as well as opinion leaders including government (MOH, FDA, policymakers, etc.), to bridge Pfizer’s business goals with the external health care environment.
- Focuses on Insight generation via the customer engagements (country stakeholders) as well as translate these into medical strategies to satisfy the needs of customers. He/she will collect, analyze and report local customer medical insights to aid business decision making as well as will report local competitive intelligence in clinical research and medical positioning as well as share internally as well as externally as post-meeting deliverables.
- Conduct advisory board meetings with different stakeholders as needed, to acquire insights for key strategic value-adding programs.
- Stakeholder focus to improve quality patient care through partnerships in continuing medical education and also capability development in health care professionals.
- Develops key partnerships. The Medical Advisor develops partnerships with country stakeholders (such as medical societies, government, academic institutions, KOLs) to implement key programs to improve the quality of health care.
- Support channel initiatives and support country access initiatives.
- Work together with commercial and also other colleagues to actively support business strategies, especially those that support priority stakeholders.
- Data Generation for shaping health care policy as well as for regulatory compliance.
- The Medical Advisor helps in the development as well as the implementation of local data generation programs and other research programs, including however not limited to, real-world data generation and also outcomes research that will certainly support initiatives for health policy development, guideline development as well as various other TA/channel initiatives in the country to facilitate scientific decision making in health care coverage and patient access.
- To implement regulatory data generation requirements (eg. NIS, Post-marketing surveillance studies and also other clinical trials for regulatory submissions).
- Medical Operational as well as Compliance Oversight.
- Periodic review of the quality/ outcomes of medically driven programs.
- Provide inputs to the New Product Planning, Marketing, and also Business Development colleagues with medical evaluation and also recommendations on commercial opportunities with new products (e.g., licensing, acquiring, co-promotion, etc.) for the assigned BU/cluster of TAs.).
- Wherever needed ought to also provide subject matter expertise to cross geography medical projects such as digital strategy in medical education, health outcomes research etc.
- Be accountable for complying to all local policies, procedures as well as regulations for self in all activities relevant to the medical BU.
- Medical Degree, Degree in Sciences or Medical Sciences (e.g. Microbiology, hospital management.).
- Candidates with previous experience in devising anti-microbial stewardship strategy as well as implementation.
- Previous experience in medical affairs, clinical affairs or regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry favoured.
- Degree in advanced sciences or post-graduate courses preferred.
- Good medical as well as scientific background.
- Proficiency in English and also excellent computer usage.
Editors Note: Pfizer Microbiology Advisor Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.