IISER Pune Jobs Latest – Biological Sciences Research Associate
IISER Pune Jobs Latest – Biological Sciences Research Associate. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Research Associate Position. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 36/2020
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Dispersal evolution in laboratory populations of Drosophila melanogaster under low nutrition conditions”
Funding Agency: Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Project Code: 30119432
Tenure of Appointment: Originally for a duration of five months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and also a continuation of the project.
Age: Not over 35 years according to the closing date of the application.
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants should fill the online application by clicking Click here to apply on
or before 05.00 PM on October 05, 2020.
- List of shortlisted candidates for selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and also the shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number and also Email ID in the application. Interviews shall be conducted over a video call.
- Recent passport size photograph and also photocopies of relevant certifications and also various other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: October 05, 2020 (05.00 PM)
Emoluments: Rs. 47,000 plus 24 percent HRA monthly.
Essential Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline dealing with evolutionary questions during their PhD. The applicant must have experience in wet-lab work related to evolutionary questions in the context of the
Preference: Candidate well-versed in a minimum of one computer language and also capable of writing code for conducting evolutionary simulations will be favoured.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Jobs Latest – Biological Sciences Research Associate, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.