AIIMS Bhopal Job Latest – Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences
AIIMS Bhopal Job Latest – Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences. AIIMS Bhopal Life Science, Biotech and Biochem Project Assistant Post. AIIMS Bhopal recruiting BSc candidates with relevant experience for research positions. Check out all of the below:
This job expires in :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
Saket Nagar, Bhopal (MP) 462 020
Advertisement forWritten Test/Skill for the Post of Project Assistant-1 in a
SERB/IRHPA funded research project
Position Name: Project Assistant-1
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Development of Rapid Electrochemical based Diagnostics for Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Infection”
Name of the Principal Investigator: Dr. Ashok Kumar, Associate Professor, Department
ofBiochemistry, AIIMS Bhopal, E-mail: [email protected])
Age Limitation: Below 35 years (as on the last date of application). Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates will certainly be applicable as per regulation.
Tenure: Three years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates have to send scanned copy duly filled of application form (which can be can be downloaded from http://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/jobs.aspx) to email [email protected] latest by 30th September 2020. No hard copy or print needs to be sent.
Date and Time of Written Test/Skill test: Depending upon number of applications received candidates will be shortlisted for written test/skill test Date, Time as well as Venue of the test would be intimated to concerned candidates. When called, the applicants will report for appearing in the interview and or written test with.
- Duly Filled Application.
- Covering letter as well as detailed Cv (Curriculum Vitae) along with passport size photographs (2).
- Original and also attested xeroxes of all documents, certificates, degrees as well as mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate might wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
Emolument: Rs 16000/- monthly Fixed All Inclusive.
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences/B. Sc (MLT) with minimum of 55% marks.
- Hands-on experience on blood collection, ELISA, molecular biological techniques and also excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Note: The current project includes the collection of specimens from COVID-19 positive patients in COVID area of the hospital. Candidate ought to be willing for the same.
See Notification Below
Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Bhopal Job Latest – Biotech/Biochem & Life Sciences. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.