GFSU JRF Post – Online Applications Invited
GFSU JRF Post – Online Applications Invited. Gujarat Forensic Science University Junior Research Fellow Jobs. JRF Vacancy at Gujarat Forensic Science University. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) (purely on a temporary basis)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Developing a multilingual Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) module of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for collection, preservation and transportation of biological samples for DNA forensics.”
Duration: The staff will certainly be appointed originally for 6 months (strictly on a temporary basis) and the services may be extended till the end of the project based upon the performance review.
Age limit: 32 years as on the last date for application entry.
How to Apply:
- Online Application Link: https://forms.gle/FJxkXAvmKyMo3Y2YA.
- Last Date of Application: 1st July 2020 (Monday) 24.00 HRS.
- Date of On-line Interview: third July 2020 (Wednesday) from 12.00 pm onwards.
- Online Platform: Webex OR Google Meet. The link will certainly be shared through mail to shortlisted candidates.
- The candidate will be responsible for the authenticity of info, other documents.
and photograph submitted.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not guarantee that the candidate would be chosen. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and also need of the project.
- The candidate should provide valid e-mail IDs in the application.
- Applicants in employment (private, government or any other organization) are required.
to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer along with the.
ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDANCE:
Dr Bhargav C. Patel,
Assistant Professor, Institute of Forensic, science, Gujarat Forensic Sciences University,
Sector 9, Gandhinagar-382007.
Ph: +91 9978425121 (M), +91 79 23977186 (O)
Email: [email protected]
Essential Qualification: First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale in M. Sc. in Forensic Science ideally with a specialization in Forensic Biology/Biotechnology.Additionally, the applicant must be NET or JRF qualified.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: GFSU JRF Post – Online Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.