BITS Pilani Research Assistant Job – Biological & Life Science Eligible
BITS Pilani Research Assistant Job – Biological & Life Science Eligible. MSc Life Sciences or Biological Sciences/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Human Genetics/Genomics/Neuroscience Vacancy. BITS Pilani hiring for research positions. Interested and eligible candidates can check all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Name of the Post: Research Assistant (RA)
No. of Posts: 01 (Temporary, full-time)
Duration: Time-bound for a period of 6 months (June- November 2020) You will be expected to join on the 1st of June, 2020.
Name of the Project: A study of contemporary epistemological and ethicopolitical challenges confronting genomics research in India
Name of the PI: Dr. Aswathy Raveendran
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates with aforementioned qualifications might send their complete bio-data along with a duly filled up application (format given below) by e-mail to the Project Director’s email ID, [email protected] with the subject line “Applying for the position of RA”.
- The deadline for sending out the application and also biography data: 22nd May 2020 and also shortlisted candidates will certainly be intimated via email soon after.
- The selection interview will certainly be held on 25th May 2020 through google meet. Please keep in mind that only qualified as well as suitable candidates will be called for the interview.
Keep in mind:
- Candidates must send scanned copies of all original degree certificates once selected.
- If the performance of the RA is not found to be satisfactory during the service, the position can be ended with a one-week previous notice.
- If the RA wishes to resign after that a one-month advance notification needs to be given.
Dr. Aswathy Raveendran,
K 106, Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
BITS-Pilani, Hyderabad Campus,
Email: [email protected]
FORMAT FOR THE APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF RESEARCH ASSISTANT (ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS):
Send these details in a soft copy along with your biodata (no longer than 3 pages) to
[email protected] on or before 22nd May 2020.
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 22 May 2020
- Contact details including complete postal address, email and mobile number
- Highest educational qualification with a year of passing out, percentage of Marks / Grade and name of College/university in tabular format
- Prior education qualifications with a year of passing out, percentage of Marks / Grade and name of College/university in tabular format
- Details of JRF/NET/SLET qualification
- Research experience details (include publication details, if any)
- Language proficiency details in English (send a one-page sample of a write up by you in English)
- Data collection and analysis skills
- Contact details with email ID and phone numbers of two referees who worked closely with you.
- M.Sc. Life Sciences or Biological Sciences (Biotechnology/Microbiology/Human.
Genetics/Genomics/Neuroscience) with a demonstrated interest and understanding of.
contemporary debates around the field of genomics.
- Strong command over MS Word/Excel is needed.
- The candidate needs to have great analytical abilities, familiarity with social science terminology and also excellent writing abilities in English.
Desirable Qualifications: Candidate with experience in plant tissue culture and plant molecular biology/ biotechnology will be preferred.
Fellowship: Rs. 15,000 per month (Consolidated)
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: BITS Pilani Research Assistant Job – Biological & Life Science Eligible. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.