Life Science Analyst Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online
Life Science Analyst Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online. Life Science candidates apply online for a Senior Analyst position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring BSc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Senior Analyst
Job ID: 288108BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Business Unit: CD&A GDD
Employment Type: Regular
Your key responsibilities:
Your obligations consist of, however, are not limited to:
- To support the development, dissemination & maintenance of pricing and market access documents for selected key strategic diseases/conditions (e.g. disease Payer Evidence Requirement Briefs – PERBs) as directed by colleagues in Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations.
- Liaise with colleagues in Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations on the production schedule of assigned documents.
- Ensure that the content of each assigned document is produced according to the agreed standard process and timelines. Every now and then, this may require liaising with the pertinent Strategic Pricing and also Market Access Director in Basel.
- Help colleagues in Global Pricing and Market Access Operations to improve the awareness and also the usefulness of the documents by their target audiences.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the assigned documents and also the guidance template. Aid in the development of extra guidance and also training materials (i.e. checklists, QA processes, etc.).
- Help colleagues in Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations in the on-going maintenance of the existing documents.
- Monitor public information (published literature, payer websites) for health technology assessment/ pricing & market access issues and also trends that are relevant to the current range of documents and also which need to be taken into account if and also when they are updated.
- Develop knowledge and experience in health technology assessment/ pricing & market access; attend training courses in line with Global Pricing and Market Access competencies as directed by Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations.
- Help in the development of IMAP application tools training programs.
- Develop long term, peer-level relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Support the on-boarding, training, mentoring and personal development of brand-new scientific writers within Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations.
- Provide assistance to colleagues in Global Pricing and also Market Access Operations in various other payer insight capture activities as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in a life or social science. Postgraduate degree in public health, epidemiology, economics or biostatistics would be ideal. Excellent written and oral English.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fundamental knowledge of the health care systems (including the pricing & reimbursement systems) of the major markets.
- Fundamental understanding of clinical therapeutics, evidence-based medicine and health technology assessment.
- Fundamental understanding of drug development and also market access issues, processes and methods.
- Excellent data retrieval, interpretation and also critical analysis abilities.
- Excellent commercial awareness and also basic strategic business acumen.
- Excellent communication and also presentation skills.
- Training, mentoring and also coaching capabilities.
- Excellent personal (time management, attention to detail and quality focus) and also social skills, matrix management and teamwork/leadership skills.
Editor’s Note: Life Science Analyst Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.