IQVIA Trainee Jobs – Freshers Life Science Vacancy
IQVIA Trainee Jobs – Freshers Life Science Vacancy. BSc Life Science Job. Life Science Freshers job openings. For more details on the Job description, responsibilities and such, check out all the details posted below.
IQVIA Job Details
Job Title: Safety Associate Trainee
Job ID: R1124993
Location: Bangalore, IN
IQVIA ™ is the leading human data science company concentrated on aiding healthcare clients to find unparalleled insights and also much better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA provides a wide range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive health care forward.
Review, assess and also process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and also external 3rd parties following applicable regulations SOPs and also internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
- To Prioritize and also finish the assigned training on time.
- Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
- To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including yet not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events( AE)/ endpoint info; determining initial/update status of incoming events; database entry; coding AE and also Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
- Assuming other workflow obligations for the assigned project as directed by the Operations team member or Manager.
- Guarantee to satisfy the expected productivity and quality standards
- Capability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
- Attend project team meetings and also provide feedback to the operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or health care discipline or allied life sciences graduation
- Great knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and also online applications
- Self-motivated and flexible
- Attention to detail and also precision
- Capability to follow instructions/guidelines, use initiative and also work separately
- Capability to take care of competing priorities and also deadlines
- Willingness and also the aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines
- Solid time management skills
- Guarantee quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms
- Demo of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
- Extensive use of telephone and in-person communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
- May require occasional travelling.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Trainee Jobs – Freshers Life Science Vacancy. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Sir I have done by MSc in botany can I apply
sir i have done M.Sc in biochemistry can i apply
I have done Bsc in chem/botany and PGD in clinical research and data management can i apply
Comments are closed.