Bangalore Bioinnovation Center Incubation – Applications Invited
BBC is an initiative of Karnataka Biotechnology
- Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre (BBC) is envisioned to be a state of the art incubation centre catering to the needs of start ups in the broad areas of Life Sciences
- The Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre (BBC) is an initiative of Karnataka Biotechnology and Information Technology Services (KBITS), Dept of IT, BT and S&T, Government of Karnataka with a liberal funding support from Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. It is located within Bangalore Helix Biotechnology Park at Electronic City. The Centre is a world class Incubation Centre with Central Instrumentation Facility in a 10 Acre campus with total built up area of above 50,000 sq ft.
- The Centre caters to the broad areas of Life Sciences i.e, Healthcare (MedTech/ Pharma/Bio-Pharma), Agriculture, Food/ Nutrition, Industrial Biotechnology and Environmental Biotechnology.
This Call Expires in :
State-of-the-art translational research and entrepreneurship centre catering to the needs of startups in lifescience.
- Central Instrument Facility
- Mentorship (K-SAP Bio 50 Program)
- Infrastructure (Lab Suites/Bench Space)
- Funding (BIRAC SEED fund & Elevate 100)
- MedTech Centre by BIRAC under BioNEST
- Branding / Networking (Events & Workshops)
- Industrial BT
- Agriculture BT
- Environmental BT
- Healthcare (Med tech/ Pharma)
For more information contact:
Innovative Ecosystem Development-Officer
For enquiries related to MedTech, contact:
Contact: Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre, Bangalore Helix Biotech Park Electronics City Phase 1 Bangalore – 560 100
View Brochure Below
Editor’s Note: Bangalore Bioinnovation Center Incubation – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.