MANIT Bhopal Biotech Job / Life Science Job Openings 2019
MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, BHOPAL-462003
(An Institute of National Importance under Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)
Advt. no. Estt/NFR/2019/TH/03 Dated: 21/06/2019
MANIT-Bhopal – an Institute of National Importance under the aegis of Ministry of Human
Resources Development- Govt of India is hiring Biotech Life Science Candidates. Online applications are invited for MANIT Bhopal Biotech Job – filling up under-mentioned Non-teaching Technical Higher cadre post on direct recruitment basis. Candidates are required to apply online after checking the details below:
Job Title: Technical Assistant – Biological Science (Biotechnology and Allied Science)
Group and level of pay: Group B, Level-6
The scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay): PB -7 (Rs.9,300 – 34,800/ -) with Grade Pay of Rs.4200/ –
Age limit for direct recruits: 30 years.
Educational and other quantifications required for direct recruits: First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or institute with at [east 50% marks or equivalent grade
Note:- Retaxabte for Departmental Candidates up to five years in accordance with the
instructions or orders issued by the Central Government
Method of Selection:
Technical Assistants are expected to have excellent technical expertise in their field.
They will be assisting faculty in the conduct of laboratory classes and Research scholars in
the conduct of experiments.
1. Test: A test will be held in the relevant field of specialization sought.
a. For Engineering Subjects, as both Candidates with Diploma in Polytechnic and Graduate Degree in Engineering Branches are common applicants; questions will have a mix of both levels.
b. For Science Subjects, as both graduate and post graduate degree holders are common applicants, questions will have a mix of both levels.
2. Trade Test Shortlisted candidates may be required to appear for a trade test.
3. Interview Shortlisted candidates will have to appear before the Selection
Committee for personal Interview.
Job Title: Technician
- Biological Science /Laboratory Assistant)
- Chemistry /Laboratory Assistant)
- Mathematics, Computer Applications & Bioinformatics (Diploma in relevant Branch)
- Central Research Facility (1) (Science / Diploma in relevant Branch)
Group and level of pay: Group C, Level-3
The scale of Pay (Grade Pay, Band Pay): PB: 1 (Rs.5,200 – 20,2001-) with Grade Pay of Rs.2000/-
Age limit for direct recruits: 27 years.
Educational and other quantifications required for direct recruits: Senior secondary (10+2) with Science from a Government recognized board with at least 60% marks
Senior Secondary (10+2) from a Government recognized board with at least 50% marks and lTl Course of one year or higher duration in appropriate trade.
Secondary (10) with at least 60% marks and lTl Certificate of 2 years duration in appropriate trade.
Diploma in Engineering of three year’s duration in relevant field from a Government recognized Polytechnic/institute
Method of Selection
The technician will be required to work in Engineering and/ or Science Laboratories.
Following Selection they can be transferred from one Laboratory to another.
1. Test A test will be held in the relevant field of specialization/ trade. As both Diploma and ITI candidates will be common applicant the test will have a section on relevant ITI Trade for the field opted besides a common Section for all candidates.
2. Trade Test The candidates shortlisted on the basis of the test will have to appear for
a trade test.
HOW TO APPLY – GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
Applicants must read the following information and instructions before applying for
1. The application will be accepted online only.
2. The applicant must be a citizen of India.
3. The applicant must ensure his/her eligibility for the post in respect of Age,
Qualification Experience, Specialization, Trade, and other requisite criteria as
prescribed and only then should apply. Institute will not be responsible in any way.
4. The age limit and qualification/experience etc. for the post as on the last date of
submission of the online application form (16th July 2019) shall only be considered.
5. Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC category have to pay an application fee of
₹ 1000.00 (Rupees one thousand only) online at the time of application which is
6. Only SC, ST, and PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. However, fee exempted category candidates have to pay the online application portal charges to MPOnline Limited.
7. Candidates willing to apply for more than one post/ advertisement, have to
apply separately for each post.
8. Fee once paid is nonrefundable/ non-adjustable.
9. For any editing after submission of the form the charges payable are to be paid
separately to MPONLINE by the candidate themselves.
10. The advertisement, Qualification and Experience details, General Instructions can
be viewed/downloaded from Institute’s website.
*Read Complete instructions & details of the post below before applying for MANIT Bhopal Biotech Job.
Age-Relaxation Consolidated Instructions – Click Here