GREAT Scholarships 2019 India
The official notification for the GREAT Scholarships 2019 India has been announced. Indian candidates are eligible to choose from up to 35 full-tuition scholarships that are available. Interested candidates who are on track to pursue their education in the UK, can check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
GREAT Scholarships 2019 India
In collaboration with the UK’s GREAT Britain campaign, the British Council is offering up to 35 full tuition scholarships over a broad range of subjects. This is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to access a UK university education.
The GREAT Scholarships 2019 are for prospective students enrolling into participating UK higher education institutions on full-time undergraduate or postgraduate courses starting in September or October 2019.
For undergraduate students, the scholarship covers the tuition fee for the first year of study only.
For postgraduate students, the scholarship covers the full tuition fee for one-year master’s degrees, or the tuition fee for the first year of two-year master’s degrees.
Please note, other costs, such as travel and living expenses, are not covered by the scholarship and are the responsibility of the scholar.
For a full list of all participating UK higher education institutions, please refer to the document in the ‘Download’ section below.
- Applicants must have completed their secondary education in India.
- Applicants must be Indian passport holders and resident in India at the time of application.
- Applicants should have an excellent academic and extra-curricular track record.
- Applicants should demonstrate leadership qualities and potential
- Applicants must be nominated by a participating UK higher education institution before 15 May 2019.
- Nominated applicants must complete and submit an application form through their chosen UK higher education institution.
- Applications will be reviewed by a select panel and decisions will be made in accordance with set parameters.
Please see below for details.
Step I: Check if you qualify
1. Do you have an offer from one of the participating institutions?
2. Is your offer for a subject covered by the GREAT Scholarships 2019 programme?
If you do not satisfy both criteria, you do not qualify. If you satisfy both criteria, please continue.
Step II: Request a nomination
1. Contact your UK university’s international office or scholarships team to confirm with your UK university if you qualify for the GREAT Scholarships 2019 programme.
2. If yes, reach out to the university to get nominated before 15 May 2019.
Step III: Submit an application
1. Your university will direct you to submit an application form for the GREAT Scholarships 2019 programme.
2. Complete and submit the application form before 1 June 2019.
3. You will receive an email confirming receipt of your application form.
4. Selected scholars will be announced by 1 July 2019 and you will receive an email.
To learn more about applying to a UK higher education institution, please refer to https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/
|Art – Visual and creative||Biological Sciences/ Life sciences||Climate change, Sustainability and Environmental Science|
|Conflict Resolution/Peace Studies||Education||Engineering and Technology|
|Gender Studies and Ageing||Human rights||Humanities|
|Math, Statistics and Data Sciences||Natural and Physical Sciences||Public Administration, Governance and Social Policy|
|Public Health and Behavioural science||Social Sciences and Development Studies||Urban planning and infrastructure development|
For any enquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Deadline: before 1 June 2019
Editor’s Note: GREAT scholarships 2019, GREAT Scholarship 2019 India, British Council GREAT Scholarship 2019 India, British Council Scholarships 2019, British Council India Scholarships 2019. Make sure you check out the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and subscribe to it and also check out the Podcast that we have for free listen on SoundCloud.