Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council
(A Governments of India Enterprise)
Set up by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
Vacancy of Management Intern in the Make in India Cell at BIRAC
Applications are invited from qualified and experienced young professionals for appointment as Management Intern in the Biotechnology Industry Facilitation Cell for Make in India at BIRAC, New Delhi, India.
Position Code & Post : MT-01 Management Intern (Vacancy – 1)
- Facilitate the establishment of SOPs for functioning of the Make in India – Investment
- Facilitation Cell at BIRAC
- Data mining and analysis for producing reports on various aspects of Make in India.
- Assisting the Manager Research Analysis and Facilitation for the activities relating to the Investment Facilitation Cell.
- Co-ordinating with the stake holders for the activities relating to the Facilitation Cell.
- Any other task assigned by the Management as deemed fit in purview of the Make in India initiative.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- B Tech/M Sc./M Tech in any domain of Life Science
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Proven proficiency in MS Office
- Demonstrated Writing capabilities
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
Age limit : 30 years as on the date of closing of advertisement.
Compensation : Consolidated – between Rs 25,000/- and 30,000/-
The position is purely temporary and on contract basis. The tenure of appointment will be two years or closing of the Cell whichever is earlier.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates should apply at [email protected] in the prescribed format enclosed as Document I. Applications received by post will not be entertained.
Last date for Application is May 15, 2017.