Welcome to the
CELLS IN MOTION (CiM) GRADUATE SCHOOL
INTERNATIONAL MAX PLANCK RESEARCH SCHOOL – MOLECULAR BIOMEDICINE (IMPRS-MBM)
Joint Graduate Program
CiM-IMPRS is Cells In Motion (CiM) Graduate School and the International Max Planck Research School, Molecular Biomedicine (IMPRS-MBM).
CiM-IMPRS is a combined graduate program formed by the merger of the two schools at University of Münster. The course is jointly run by the University of Münster & the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Biomedicine. The course is a continuation and expansion of the former CEDAD-IMPRS series.
CiM-IMPRS PhD Program:
The Ph.D. study offers cutting edge science and teaching in Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences with a strong importance on Imaging. The focus of the course is on biomedical research but students from other disciplines like graduates of computer sciences, mathematics, chemistry and physics are also required. The need is to work on new ways of image acquisition and analysis and novel labeling methods.
- Master’s degree or equivalent or German Diploma, in Life sciences/Natural sciences (for example: Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Pharmacy.
- The date of award of the Master’s degree should not be more than 4 years.
- English proficiency shall be adequate.
- Candidates who are not from English speaking countries should show an adequate proficiency of the English language by one of the following options: TOEFL, IELTS, higher education in English, practically long stay in an English speaking country, representing your English language proficiency during presentations and interviews in Münster.
- Knowledge of the German language is not mandatory.
How To Apply:
- Fill in Application form in English language
- CV, Transcripts and certificates are included in the application form.
- While filing online application name 1-3 potential CiM-IMPRS research groups where you would like to work.
- Inform 2 of your academic teachers/supervisors who can send reference letters.
- Submit the application form online
- The referees shall submit reference letters using the code given by the application system
- If your application gets selected you will be called for interviews in Münster for 3-5 days.
The interested candidates can apply online via the link below
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2016