IARI Delhi Genetics JRF/Project Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, located in New Delhi, is inviting applications for the positions of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Project Associate I in the Division of Genetics. The posts are purely on a contractual basis. Eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview on December 21, 2023, at 10:00 AM. Please find the details below:
Name of Projects: Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity, and nutritional quality – Funded by DBT
Position: JRF/Project Associate I
No. of posts: 1
Emoluments (Fixed per month):
- Rs. 31,000 + 24% HRA for scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE, or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.
- Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA for others who do not fall under the above category. (DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 Dated 10/07/2020)
Masters/M. Tech degree in Agriculture/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences or related subjects from a recognized University (DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-05/2019 Dated 10/07/2020)
Experience in molecular markers, field phenotyping, and handling of fieldcrop
Terms & Conditions:
- Age limit: Age Limit for the positions is 35 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and woman candidates as per Government/ ICAR guidelines. Minimum age should be of 18 years as on the date of interview.
- The posts are purely temporary and will be filled on a contractual basis initially for up to 31.03.2024 or till the completion of the project, whichever is earlier, and may be extended periodically subject to performance till the termination of the project.
- The selected candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The candidates will have to compulsorily fill in the application form (as per the format annexed), all the scanned certificates from matriculation onwards, date of birth certificate, NET/equivalent certificate, degree certificate either original or provisional, and a recent photograph enclosed onto the scanned application form. Proof of experience and publications. The selected candidate will be required to produce all the original documents and a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- No TA/DA/any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only the candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination.
- The candidate intending to attend the walk-in interview, if any of his near or distant relatives is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing before the interview. If on the time of the interview such declaration is furnished and found that his relative is an employee of ICAR/IARI, such candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- All the other candidates are also required to compulsorily submit the declaration duly signed in the format annexed along with other documents.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Keywords: IARI, ICAR, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi, Genetics, Recruitment, JRF, Project Associate, Walk-in Interview. IARI Delhi Genetics JRF/Project Associate Recruitment – Applications Invited. Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook