CSIR Notice: Qualified Candidates Send These Documents – Read Now
CSIR Notice: Qualified CSIR NET Dec 2022/June 2023 Candidates Send These Documents – Read Now. Check out all of the details on the same below
JOINT CSIR-UGC NET, DEC 2022/JUNE 2023
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WHOSE ROLL NUMBERS ARE LISTED IN PART I(i), I(ii) and I(iii) OF RESULT (CSIR JRF/LS AND JRF ONLY) ARE REQUESTED TO SEND SELF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- Copy of Marks statement (SCORE CARD) with rank and result which is available on website csirnet.nta.nic.in
- Xth class certificate (issued by respective board) as a proof of date of birth.
- Degree/provisional certificate of qualifying exam/M.Sc. or equivalent degree.
- Final mark sheet with the required percentage of marks.
- CGPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc conversion formula of their respective University/ Institute or certificate from concerned University/ Institute clearly stating the percentage of marks in the qualifying degree.
- Bifurcation of marks/period in case of dual degree.
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Latest OBC Caste Certificate (Non-creamy layer) as per format given in NCBC website (www.ncbc.nic.in) (Which is also in given in Appendix-IX of the Information Bulletin of the Joint CSIR UGC JRF NET Exam June
- Divyang (PWD) candidates should submit certificates as per Govt. of India rules.
- EWS Category certificate (Income and Asset Certificate) issued by the appropriate competent authority. for the financial Year 2022-2023 or 2023-2024 as per format given in Appendix-IX of the Information bulletin.
Other important information
- Candidates who have applied under Result Awaited (RA) category (M.Sc. or equivalent) should submit the required documents only after completion of their requisite qualification.
- Candidates are required to send the above mentioned documents through email at [email protected].
- The qualified candidates whose documents upon checking are found to be in order can download their E-Certificate from website https://ecertificate.nta.ac.in.
- Qualified candidates whose roll number are listed in Part II(UGC JRF) and Part III(UGC LS) of the result may contact UGC/NTA for e-certificate.
- E-Certificates will be issued based on the information available in online application form of CSIR NET Exam-DEC 2022/June 2023. Candidates are advised not to send requests for any sort of correction in E-Certificate.
Please go through the bulletin of the Joint CSIR-UGC JRF NET Exam Dec 2022/ June 2023 before sending documents through email.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: Please ensure you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest industry news. Follow us on social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook