NIMR BSc Research Job – MSc Life Sciences Attend Walk-In
NIMR BSc Research Job – MSc Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. BSc & MSc life sciences job at ICMR – National Institute of Malaria Research. ICMR-NIMR Vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research
Department of Health Research
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
Advt. No. :NIMR/Proj/RR/109/21/05
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POSTS
ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research will conduct walk-in-interview / written tests to the below-mentioned purely temporary project post, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period as mentioned below. Candidates possessing the required essential qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend walk-in-interview / written test at ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi, on the date as indicated in the schedule below along with the filled-in prescribed application form and supporting documents for proof of date of birth, qualifications and experience.
Name of the Post – Research Assistant
No. of Posts & Category – 01 (UR)
Name of Project – “A study of low-density malaria parasite infection in the community and its transmission potentialin Bastar and Kanker Districts, Chhattisgarh, India”
Name of the PI – Dr. Ritesh Ranjha, Scientist ‘C’
Duration – Upto 01.09. 2023
Age Limit – 30 Years
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
- Walk-In-Interview – ICMR – NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH, Sector-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077.
- Date/Time of walk-in Interview – On 08.02.2023 From 11:00 A.M. onwards
- Time of registration and verification of document – 09:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- The interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
- If there are more than 30 candidates for the post, the written examination will be conducted and shortlisted candidates will be considered for an interview/personal discussion on the same day. The written examination will be conducted only for shortlisting of candidates and the selection would be based on the performance in the interview/personal discussion only.
Terms and Conditions –
- Interested and eligible candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions (as applicable) on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled-in, prescribed application form (attached).
- Incomplete applications, applications not submitted in the prescribed format and applications without supportive documents asked for, shall be summarily rejected. Qualification and experience should be in a relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution/organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of the minimum essential educational qualification.
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in-interview/personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director -in-charge reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement.
- The Director-in-charge, of NIMR, reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the post advertised on the website.
- Candidates should write the Name of the Project on the top of the application.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is purely on a temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR Norms.
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written test.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee selection.
- Candidates already in regular service under any Central/State Govt/Autonomous Dept./PSU are not eligible to apply.
- The selected candidates will be granted Leave as per ICMR guidelines.
- Post is contractual for the duration offered.
- The above post is filled-up purely on a contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Canvassing and bringing inside or outside influence in any form for shortlisting and employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection process.
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she must bring all original certificates (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3) Experience
certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) Candidates should produce all certifications/ testimonials in original for verification at the time of the walk-in–interview.
- Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interviews / or personal discussions.
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of the above vacancy, notice shall be issued on websites https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the websites (https://main.icmr.nic.in/and https://nimr.icmr.org.in/.) to keep themselves updated.
- The advertisement and the prescribed application form is available on the website
https://nimr.org.in/category/vacancy/,https://nimr.icmr.org.in/index.php/notifications/vacancies and https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
The following Preventive measures are to be adhered to strictly by the candidates appearing for walk-in-interview, to contain the spread of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) inside the premises and during the recruitment process –
(a) Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & the workplace shall be punishable with a fine, as may be prescribed
in accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
(d) Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitiser shall be made at all entry
and exit points and common areas.
(e) Large physical gatherings at one place should be avoided.
(f) Loitering and crowding in corridors should be avoided and candidates should maintain social distancing.
Salary (fixed) in Rs. pm – Rs.31,000/-
Essential Qualification: Graduate in Life Science subjects from a recognized University with three years of work experience from a recognized institute OR Master’s degree in Life Science.
Download the application format below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: NIMR BSc Research Job – MSc Life Sciences Attend Walk-In. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.