CAP Project Jobs For Biosciences, Life Sciences – Applications Invited
CAP invites applications from suitable candidates for the temporary posts of Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II in the project of Industrial Hemp and Medicinal Cannabis. Interested candidates may submit their applications on or before 27th July, 2022 till 5:00 PM.
This job expires in
Centre for Aromatic Plants (CAP)
Industrial Estate, Selaqui, 248011
Phone: 0135-2698305, Email: [email protected]
Advertisement no. 04/CANB/2022-23
Centre for Aromatic Plants (CAP), Selaqui, Dehradun invites applications for the following posts on Project mode on a purely temporary basis in the project of Industrial Hemp and Medicinal Cannabis
Name of the Post – Project Scientist-I
No. of Posts – 01
Monthly Emoluments (in Rs.) – 56000/- + HRA
Essential Qualification – Doctoral Degree in the area of Biosciences/ Life Sciences and having experience in experimental handling of animal cell culture.
Desirable Qualification – R&D experience in maintenance and multiplication of cell lines, bioactivity assay on cell lines, experience in biochemical method of ELISA and western blotting.
Name of the Post – Senior Project Associate
No. of Posts – 01
Monthly Emoluments (in Rs.) – 42000/- + HRA
- Doctoral Degree in Chemistry (Organic/ Analytical/ Industrial) / Pharmaceutical Sciences
Desirable Qualification – Research/ industrial experience in application of sophisticated instruments like GC-MS/ HPLC/ HPTLC/ ICP-MS and/or experience in product/ herbal product formulation.
Essential Qualification – Master’s Degree in Chemistry (Organic/ Analytical/ Industrial) / Pharma with 4 years research/ industrial experience.
Desirable Qualification – As above.
Name of the Post – Project Associate-II
No. of Posts – 01
Monthly Emoluments (in Rs.) –
- 28000/- + HRA (Without NET/ GATE candidates)
- 35000/- + HRA (For NET/ GATE qualified candidates)
Essential Qualification – Master’s Degree in Chemistry with 2 years research/ industrial experience and having experience in handling of analytical instruments like HPLC/ GC/ UV/ IR/ Polarimeter / Refractometer/ Densitometer/ Flash Point.
How to Apply –
The last date of submission of the application form is 27th July, 2022 till 5:00 PM.
Terms & Conditions –
- Initially, the contract for a period of one year and may be extended further on the basis of the performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
- The candidates will have to bring the original certificates at the time of the interview.
- The application has to be submitted only on the prescribed proforma. This advertisement along with the application format is available on CAP’s website – http://www.capuk.in. The application form may be downloaded from the website and used for applying for the above posts.
- The candidates should send their application alongwith self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents related to academics and work experience etc. through Registered/ Speed Post/ Courier/ By Hand on or before the last date of submission of application. The applications received after last date will not be considered.
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Project Scientist-I, Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-II (Advertisement No. 04/ CANB/2022-23) as the case may be.
- Incomplete applications in any manor (i.e. unsigned, without furnishing requisite particulars, without the required documents/ certificates without photograph, will not be entertained and is liable to be summarily rejected.
- The candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate applications for each post.
- The eligible candidates will be informed for the Interview separately.
- No travelling allowance will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The age limit for all above posts should be between 21 years to 42 years as on the last date of submission of the application i.e. 27th July, 2022. The age relaxation for reserved candidates of Uttarakhand State will be given as per Uttarakhand Govt. rules.
Editor’s Note: CAP Project Jobs For Biosciences, Life Sciences – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.