CFTRI Project 2022 Jobs For Biochem, Food Science & Tech
CFTRI Project 2022 Jobs For Biochem, Food Science & Tech. CSIR-CFTRI Job Openings. MSc Food Sciences & Technology Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
RECRUITMENT OF PROJECT ASSOCIATE – I
ADVERTISEMENT NO. PAT.80/2022
CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru, a constituent National Laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of 02 (Two) positions of PROJECT ASSOCIATE – I
Name of the Post – Project Associate Level-I
No. of Posts – 02
Name of the Project – “Testing of Samples at FS&AQCL (Customer Service Cell & RFL)” (OLP-0097)
Duration – Initially for a period of March 2023, extended based on performance till the project is over on a temporary contractual basis.
How to Apply –
Eligible candidates may submit an online application at https://patcell.cftri.res.in along with necessary attachments of the certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/ experience etc. on or before 29-06-2022 under the subject panels Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/ Food Science & Technology including Nutrition. Applications of those candidates, which are already active in theabove panels for Project Assistant with the above eligibility requirements will be considered by default
Applications received after the due date of 29-06-2022 will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of the interview and the venue through e-mail.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
Terms & Conditions –
- Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age as of 29-06-2022 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications.
- The engagement of the PROJECT ASSOCIATE LEVEL-I is exclusively for the above-mentioned research work.
- The engagement will be contractual and on a purely temporary basis for a maximum period of one year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
- The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
- The performance of the Project Staff will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
- If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of the interview.
Job Requirements – Analysis of Food Sample.
Essential Qualifications – M. Sc. – Bio-Chemistry, Food Science & Technology, Food Science & Nutrition.
Desirable Experience – 01Year experience in Analysis of Food Sample
Emoluments – Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand only) consolidated per month.
Editor’s Note: CFTRI Project 2022 Jobs For Biochem, Food Science & Tech. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.