Govt ILS Scientist Recruitment – Online Application Process
Govt ILS Scientist Recruitment – Online Application Process. MSc & PhD Scientist B Job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below –
This job expires in
INSTITUTE OF LIFE SCIENCES, BHUBANESWAR
(An autonomous research Institute of Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India)
ADVERTISEMENT FOR SCIENTIST POSITIONS
Advt. No. 01/ 2022
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS), Bhubaneswar is a leading national institute in India. It is a multidisciplinary institute engaged in advanced research in Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetics & Autoimmune Diseases, and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology.
The Institute invites applications from early as well as mid-career scientists (from Indian citizens only) with potential for leadership and passion for innovative research to set up independent multidisciplinary research programs relating to the areas of (but not restricted to) Infectious Disease Biology, Cancer Biology, Genetics & Autoimmune Diseases and Plant & Microbial Biotechnology for filling up the following Scientist positions as per details given below
Name of the Post – Scientist – B
No. of Posts – 02 (Unreserved -UR)
Upper age limit – 35 years
How to Apply –
Applicants mustpossess an excellent record of publications in peer-reviewed scientific journals. Applicants should be committed to scientific excellence, willing to collaborate in inter-disciplinary projects, and teaching doctoral students. Quality of scientific productivity, independent thinking capability, track record of translational or applied research, and extramural funding will also be significant factors in deciding the selection.
Investigators will be provided with shared laboratory space and adequate start-up resources. They are expected to generate significant extramural project-based funding. Scientists involved in Life Sciences using any or all of the following biology tools – cell and molecular biology, immunology, genomics, proteomics, bioinformatics, nanotechnology and systems, and mathematical biology will be considered.
Eligible & interested candidates are requested to send their applications along with the requisite certificates and relevant documents with the proposed research plan (2 pages) only through ONLINE MODE ONLY in the prescribed format available at the ILS website link – https://www.ils.res.in/advertisements-notice/. Application received through any other way would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
An application fee of Rs.500/- (non-refundable) for general candidates and Rs.300/- (non-refundable) for OBC candidates is to be sent only through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/UPI as per the bank details mentioned below. Candidates belonging to the SC category are exempted from paying the application fee.
Beneficiary Name – Director, Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar,
Account No – 450502010006285, Bank: Union Bank of India, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar; IFS
Code – UBIN0545058
General Conditions/ Instructions
- Relaxations and concessions will be in accordance with the ILS Rules and Regulations. Relaxation in age, educational qualifications, and/or experience will be considered in the case of persons already holding analogous positions in Government Scientific Organizations/ Research Institutions.
- Merely fulfilling the requirements in the advertisement will not automatically entitle any candidate to be called for an interview. The applications received will be scrutinized, and candidates who, in the opinion of the institute, are likely to be suitable will be shortlisted for calling for an interview. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/ communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- The Screening and Selection Committee will make appropriate decisions on the quality and impact of the publications and patents in relation to the overall application, research areas, and needs of the institute. The decision of the institute in all these matters will be final. No interim inquiries/ correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained in the matter.
- Persons working under the Central Government/Central Government Autonomous Bodies shall submit their applications through the proper channel. They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures as required. Those who are unable to forward their application through the proper channel may submit NOC from their employer at the time of the selection interview if shortlisted. Without this NOC, the applicant will not be allowed to attend the selection interview.
- Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- Incomplete applications or applications without copies of certificates or applications received after the last date will be rejected.
Applicants working in any Government (Central/State), PSU, autonomous, public sector Institutions within India are requested to forward their applications through proper channels. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw any/all the advertised post/s at any time without assigning any reason. The last date of receiving a complete ONLINE application is 28.02.2022 (Monday). Applications received after the due date will not be considered. For specific queries, please contact email@example.com.
Pay level (7th CPC) – Level – 10 (Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-)
Qualification and experience –
Essential – 1st Class M.Sc. or equivalent with at least three years of research experience in the relevant field
PhD with at least 01-year PostDoctoral Research experience.
Desirable – PhD degree with the capability of conducting independent research works.
Editor’s Note: Govt ILS Scientist Recruitment – Online Application Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.