NIBMG Vacancies – Genetics / Biochem & Life Sciences Apply
NIBMG Vacancies – Genetics / Biochem & Life Sciences Apply. NIBMG – National Institute of Biomedical Genomics is hiring for technical associate positions. Technical Associate Jobs. Check out all of the details below:
This Job Expires In :
Advertisement No: NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/2021-22/015
The central Core at the National Institute of Biomedical Genomics, Kalyani, is looking for brilliant and motivated individuals who would love to participate in this interesting initiative, in positions as follows:
Job Title: Technical Associate (Experimental)
How to Apply:
These positions are contractual and appointments will certainly be initially given based on the tenure of the project (06.09.2021), extendable depending upon performance as well as requirements of the project. Please apply through e-mail ([email protected]) with your Curriculum Vitae and the name of the position mentioned in the subject line (no other form of application will be accepted). The last date of application is 08th May 2021 up to 5 PM. Please visit our web site www.nibmg.ac.in for additional information. Just the shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for an online Interview. The decision of NIBMG in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, mode of selection, and also conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates. In exceptionally meritorious cases, the eligibility requirements may be relaxed by competent authorities relaxed by the competent authority.
Consolidated Pay: 73,500
- MSc or equivalent (or BSc with 3 years lab experience) in Genetics/Life Sciences/ Biochemistry/ related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in high throughput genomics platforms (massively parallel sequencing as well as a microarray).
- Proficiency in massively parallel sequencing library prep work and/or operation of sequencing/microarray platforms.
- Experience in whole-genome/targeted sequencing, RNA-Seq, GWAS as well as Methylation Array.
- Experience in lab automation platforms.
- Experience in a service laboratory.
Nature of Duty:
Hands-on massively parallel sequencing, microarray data analysis, data analysis pipeline operations as well as other related lab activities.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIBMG Vacancies – Genetics / Biochem & Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.