Teva Pharma Recruitment For Life Sciences – Apply Online
Teva Pharma Recruitment For Life Sciences – Apply Online. Life Science Regulatory Affairs Associate Job Openings. Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancies at Teva Pharma. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details no the same below:
Name of Job: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Location: Navi Mumbai, IN, 400706
Function: Regulatory Affairs
Sub Function: Medical Regulatory Affairs
- Compiling of the Annual Report and also ensuring it is submitted prior to the commitment date (at a minimum no later than the due date).
- Compilation and submission of post-approval supplements (CBE 0, CBE 30, PAS) in the US.
- Coordinating the retrieval of supporting documentation according to the Annual Report schedule.
- Retaining all supporting documentation as required in completing an Annual Report.
- Notifying Regulatory Affairs Manager or designee (and also Quality, if required) that an Annual Report is at risk of being submitted late.
Qualifications: Degree in science/life science or equivalent qualification( s).
Editor’s Note: Teva Pharma Recruitment For Life Sciences – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.