Banaras Hindu University Biological & Life Sciences Research Scientist
Banaras Hindu University Biological & Life Sciences Research Scientist. BHU, Varanasi is hiring for research position. PhD Life/Biological Sciences candidates are eligible for the vacancies. Check out the details on the position that is available at BHU via the details below:
This job expires in :
Multidisciplinary Research Unit (MRU)
Institute of Medical
Sciences, Banaras Hindu
BHU Job Details
Job Name: Research Associate
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply for BHU Job:
- The candidate who is in service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the
present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not
entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is strictly prohibited.
- He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to
the institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information is given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or
if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this
appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as
deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of candidates will be
final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and
changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- Applicants are requested to visit the website www.bhu.ac.in at the url “Recruitment” for information/ instruction issued from time to time.
All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Varanasi.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written
examination/personal discussion/ interview.
Application Fee: Nil
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application in the Prescribed
Proforma (attached herewith)
1. Research Scientist II (One): Pages 2-4
2. Research Scientist I (One): Pages 6-8
3. Lab Technician: Pages 10-12
4. Lab Assistant/Data Entry Operators (DEO) : Pages 14-16
Along with Copies (self-attested), Proof of Date of Birth, Educational qualifications,
Experience, List of publications, “No Objection Certificate” from the employer and send
The Nodal Officer, Department of anatomy Institute of Medical Sciences,
Banaras Hindu University Varanasi 221005.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: within 21 days of this advertisement
No TA/DA will be paid if called for written examination/personal discussion/ interview.
For more details please contact:
Prof. Royana Singh
Nodal Officer Department
of anatomy Institute of
Banaras Hindu University,
Age: Below 45 years
Salary: Rs/- 58900 Consolidated With Yearly Renewal
Essential Qualifications for BHU Job:
- Postgraduate degree in medical subjects recognized by MCI or Doctorate degree in Life/Biological Sciences or relevant Biological Subjects from a recognized University or equivalent
- Five years R&D experience in the relevant areas in a recognized institute(s) after obtaining an essential qualification, orientation with laboratory instruments & Research methodology of non-communicable diseases (i) out of which at least 1 years in a managerial position to handle R&D projects independently in a team effectively in a directing position
- Experience in handling laboratory instruments Real-Time PCR, NGS, Sequencing Microarray.
- Experience with research on non-communicable/communicable diseases.
- Experience in scientific writing, preparation of research reports etc.
- Working on databases.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Publication in indexed scientific journals of national & international repute.
- To assist in preparation, evaluation, scrutiny and finalization of research projects and
coordination of the programme and all other related activities pertaining to the unit.
Orientation with laboratory instruments is necessary.
- The term is initially for one year, purely contract basis. Subject to renewal based on
performance evaluation. No claim for regularization.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Banaras Hindu University Biological & Life Sciences Research Scientist. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.