Biotech / Life Science Teaching Positions Available @ BioTecNika Kolkata & Bangalore
BioTecNika Info Labs Pvt Ltd runs India’s Largest Biosciences Career & education Portal is looking for passionate candidates having sound academic qualifications, Excellent Communication skills & Teaching Experience, willing to join India’s Largest Biosciences Career & Education Portal www.biotecnika.org as Academic Support Specialist.
Why Work at BioTecNika ?
If you are looking for a long term stable career in BT industry and want to rub shoulders with the biggest names in Biotech, then BioTecNika should be your destination. A Company Supported by Biotech veterans & Venture Capitalists, Biotecnika has a long way to go and we are looking for you.
If you do not like processes, hate pyramid type organizations; love creativity, innovation and fun at work; you will love it here. You will find a very flexible work environment, which treats people like human beings.
You will be challenged at the levels of responsibilities that you end up managing at the workplace. We have a penchant for drawing talented folks from all kinds of places.
Name of the Position: Academic Support Specialist ( CSIR QUALIFICATION IS A MUST )
Location: Kolkata & Bangalore
Salary range: Rs 3 Lakh Per Annum to 6 lakh Per annum + Attractive Monthly Incentives
Desired Candidate Profile :
- You should be M.Sc / M.Tech / Ph.D. in Life Sciences with CSIR NET-LS Qualification / GATE Qualification
- Only CSIR Qualified Candidates will be shortlisted
- Ph.D. would be preferred.
- Post Docs are not eligible to apply for this post
- Team Worker
- Extra Ordinary Management Skills
- You should be a passionate teacher who is looking forward to innovating and teach with the latest e-learning tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Passion for work and ability to develop & maintain effective working relationships.
- Coordinating with Head Offices for all Academic related activities
- Ensuring the smooth functioning of the teaching functions in the branch office
- Addressing Academic / Staff / Students related queries
- Taking classes at BioTecNika.
- Taking doubt classes for students at the center.
- Developing study material for the CSIR Life Science & GATE BT / XL, DBT, ICMR other exam coaching programs.
- Conducting workshops & curating Career Articles.
- Reviewing already created study material for further improvement & enhancement.
- Developing questions for the purpose of Assignments, Practice Questions, and Test Papers & Daily Practice Worksheets, etc.
- Complete the entire syllabus of the designated batches well in time with full satisfaction of students, parents & the management.
- Maintain a cohesive, non-political & transparent atmosphere in the organization.
- Keep upgrading the knowledge base by studying new & revised books on the subject.
- Participate & contribute to all the events, activities, initiatives organized by the management/head office.
To Apply Online Click Below :