Britannia Food Tech Job – Latest Britannia Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment 2023
Britannia, a leading food manufacturing company, is seeking a qualified and experienced Quality Assurance Officer for their location in Rudrapur. With over 2-5 years of experience in the industry, the ideal candidate will have a graduate degree in Food Technology or MSC Chemistry. This is a great opportunity to join a renowned company and contribute to their commitment to quality.
Position Title: Quality Officer
Function: Quality Assurance
- Internal: Production Officer, Stores Officer, CP Officers
- External: Sales
Educational Qualification: Graduate In Food Technology/ Msc. Chemistry
- Familiarity With The Tools, Concepts And Methodologies Of Quality Management.
- Basic Knowledge Of Applicable Software To Infer Statistical Data. Negotiation Skills. Customer Orientation.
Quality & Food Safety Execution:
- Ensure On-Line Product Quality Monitoring & Immediate Action Taken Through Production Officers & CP Management To Address Any Non-Conformity
- Ensure Testing Of Finished Goods As Per Standard Sampling & Test Method With Correct Documentation. Participate In Product Quality Exercise Regularly.
- Periodic Verification Of Process Records, Incoming Quality Check Records, Ingredient Shelf-Life Records, In-Process Quality Check Records
- Regular Verification Of Correct Functioning Of Critical Process Equipments Like Weighing Balances, Metal Detectors, Sifters, Dividers, Moulders, Oven, Slicers And Coders
- Ensure Basic Hygiene, Food Safety & GMP Requirements Are Complied With In Manufacturing.
- Ensure Critical To Food Safety Processes Are Being Complied With At Any Point In Time During Manufacturing. This Would Include Metal Detector, Pest Control, Conveyor
- Conduct Training Sessions For Workers To Create Awareness On Quality Standards, GMP, Food Safety & Hygiene
- Regular Audit Of Systems, Processes & Lab To Verify Compliance To Quality & Food Safety Standards
- Immediate & Suitable Action Against Issues Related To Process/System/Norm Non-Adherence, Equipment Malfunctioning, Quality Monitoring, Food Safety & Hygiene To Prevent The Outcome Affecting Consumers & Brand Value.
Table of Contents
- Ensure Wrappers Are Checked For Presence Of Correct Addresses, MRP, Veg Logo, Mandatory Declarations & Necessary Documentation Maintained
- Ensure Sufficient Samples Are Checked For Weight At Every Stage Of Production
- Ensure Immediate Action In Process To Correct The Non-Adherence Before Continuing
- Verification Of Compliance To Pack Weights By Random Sampling On Regular Basis
- Ensure No Lots Detected With Underweight Packs Are Released Without 100% Checking & Sorting
- Ensure Functioning Of Coder With Legible Printing On Each & Every Pack Across SKUs
- Ensure Systems Are Followed During Change In Date, Shift, Supervisor’s Name With Necessary Documentation
- Verification Of Compliance To Coding By Random Sampling On Regular Basis
- Ensure All Weighing Balances & Dead Weights Are Calibrated As Per Schedule & Not In Use Without Necessary Certification
- Share Each & Every Complaint As & When They Are Received With CP Management & Concerned Supervisors, Operators & Shop Floor Workers
- Identify Probable Causes Of The Complaint Irrespective Of Sample Availability In Consultation With CP Management, Supervisors, Operators & Workers
- Assist In Designing Corrective & Preventive Measures Along With The Team & Implement The Same With Immediate Effect
- Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Action Through Regular Evaluation Of Process & Product & Trend Of Complaint Of Similar Nature In Subsequent Months.
- Analyze All Complaints Registered In Terms Of Category, SKU, Extent, Trend Etc. & Share With CP Management On Regular Basis To Demonstrate Status Of Improvement & Drawing Up Further Action Plan
- Visit Retail Outlets & Distribution Points Weekly Once For Understanding Customer & Consumer Quality Concerns
- Evaluate Competition Products In Terms Of Grammage, Packaging, Product Quality Features Etc.
- Identify Improvement Opportunities & Share Action Plans With Operation & Quality For Improvements
- Measure Effectiveness Of Improvement Through Market Evaluation & Customer Feedback
Process Improvement Initiatives:
- Identify And Prioritize Improvement Opportunities In Areas Like System, Process, Cost, Time In Consultation With Operations & Quality & Apply Project Based Approach Towards Improvement
- Periodically Review Improvement In The Overall Quality Of Processes And Systems At The Factory
Management Information System:
- Send Periodic Summary Report On Factory Quality Performance To Quality Manager
- Communicate Critical To Quality & Food Safety Concerns To Quality Manager & All Other Concerned As Soon As They Are Observed
Keywords: Britannia Food Tech Job, Britannia recruitment, Quality Assurance Officer job, quality management, food safety, statutory compliance, consumer complaints, process improvement