VCRC Research Jobs 2022 – BSc & MSc Biotech, Biochem Apply
VCRC Research Jobs 2022 – BSc & MSc Biotech, Biochem Apply. BSc & MSc Biotech, Biochem and Zoology Research Associate jobs at ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
ADVERTISEMENT No. 21/PROJECT/2022
Applications are invited till 15.12.2022 from the eligible and interested candidates for the following project posts, which are to be filled purely on a contractual and temporary basis to work in the project entitled “Mobile Mosquitoes – understanding the entangled mobilities of humans and Aedes mosquitoes in Mexico, Tanzania, India and Germany.” funded by The Volkswagen Stiftung, at ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry
Name of the Post – Research/Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 08 (Eight) – UR-02; OBC-02; SC-02 & ST-02
Age limit – Not exceeding 30 years (Relaxable up to 3 years for OBC candidates & 5 years for SC/ST candidates)
Contract period – One year (initially) and likely to be extended as per requirement
Place of posting– ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry
Selection Procedure – Written test or Interview
Other Information –
- Candidates who wish to apply for the above-mentioned posts may download the application form from the website of ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre (http://vcrc.icmr.org.in) and ICMR http://main.icmr.nic.in Candidates are requested to fill out the application form along with duly self-attested certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., and submit the same to The Director, ICMR-VECTOR CONTROL RESEARCH CENTRE, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006 on or before 15.12.2022 at 5.30 p.m.
- Only applications submitted either by post or by hand before the last date will be considered. No other mode will be entertained.
- Post under Sl. No. 1 & 2 involves extensive field visits and therefore the posts are not suitable for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan).
- The information regarding the date of the Personal Interview/Written test will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
- Age, Qualification, Experience etc., will be reckoned on the last date of receipt of the application.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee the selection.
- Persons already in regular time-scale service under any Government Department/Organization are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA etc. will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the Written test/interview.
- The selected candidate will have no claim for regular appointment in any ICMR Institutes/Centres for the continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection shall be a disqualification and such candidates will not be considered.
- The Director, ICMR-VCRC, Puducherry has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
- The applicants are advised to visit our website regularly for any updates and changes in recruitment.
General Instructions –
- The candidates found eligible will be called to attend the Written test and or interview and they are required to be present at the venue in time as mentioned in the call letter.
- The offer of engagement will be subject to verification of original certificates as per the advertisement.
- No calculators, log tables, or communication devices like mobile phones, tablets/iPad etc., are allowed inside the Examination/Interview Hall.
- Request for re-evaluation of answer sheets will not be entertained.
- Candidates who resort to malpractice of any kind will immediately be sent out of the Examination Hall.
- The candidates attending the above-Written test /Interview must follow COVID-appropriate behaviours.
Consolidated Salary – Rs. 31,000
Graduate in Zoology / Medical Lab Technology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry from a recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in Zoology / Medical Lab Technology / Public Health Entomology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
Nature of Duties:
- Mosquito larval and adult collection in the field
- Mosquito Identification
- RT-PCR for detection of infection in mosquitoes
- ELISA for identification of blood meal source of mosquitoes
- Data analysis as report.
And any other work as assigned by the Principal Investigator
Download the application format below
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: VCRC Research Jobs 2022 – BSc & MSc Biotech, Biochem Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.