IISER Tirupati BSc Biological Sciences, BTech & MSc Biotech, Mol Bio, Life Sciences PA Job
IISER Tirupati BSc Biological Sciences, BTech & MSc Biotech, Mol Bio, Life Sciences PA Job. BTech Biotechnology Job. Project jobs at IISER Tirupati. MSc Biology can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in –
Recruitment for the post of “Project Assistant” under National Geographic funded project
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, for the promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country.
The Institute invites applications from Indian nationals for the following position on a contract basis:
Job Name – Project Assistant
Number of posts – 01
Project Name – Shola bird ecology
Funding Agency – National Geographic
Name of the PI – Dr. Nandini Rajamani and Dr. V V Robin
Project Code – 30422123
Tenure – The position is temporary for a period of 1 year. The position is co-terminus with the project.
Age – Not more than 50 years as of the closing date ofthe advertisement.
How to Apply –
- Interested candidates should send the application by filling out the following google form – https://forms.gle/L23kkn5wYZA4rmr19 on or before the last date i.e. 5.00 P.M. on 15th December 2022. (No other form of application will be accepted.)
- The list of shortlisted candidates for the further selection process will be notified through email only. Therefore, please mention your active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form. (Tentative Interview date: December 17th – 20th, 2022 via virtual mode).
- Recent passport-size photographs and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at an appropriate stage.
Last Day for Application – 15th December 2022.
GENERAL INFORMATION / DETAILS ABOUT THE POST
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on the termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Tirupati.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for an interview. Where the number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all their qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately upon receipt of the offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- The candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of IISER Tirupati, provided they satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Fellowship – Rs. 20,000/-
Essential: B.Sc. in any Biological Sciences (minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade), B.Tech in Biotechnology (minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade) or equivalent degree.
- M.Sc. in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Candidates having basic knowledge of and experience with Molecular lab techniques like DNA extraction, PCR, and Gel electrophoresis are preferred.
Check the notification below
Editor’s Note: IISER Tirupati BSc Biological Sciences, BTech & MSc Biotech, Mol Bio, Life Sciences PA Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.