Sanofi Project Specialist Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online
Sanofi Project Specialist Job For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title – Project Specialist- Content Management
Job ID – R2656256
Location – Hyderabad
Optimise the medical-legal review (MLR) and approval of content in Sanofi’s MLR system, thus accelerating the availability of approved content for distribution for use by:
- Creating and maintaining claim libraries based on approved scientific message platforms and core claims documents
- Uploading and maintaining the MLR-system reference document library, ensuring consistency of metadata entry, and absence of duplicates
- Supporting content owners and scientific medical writers by creating MLR job tickets, uploading content, and managing workflows
- Ensuring that the tagging and metadata of content is consistent and appropriately applied to all assets
- Performing quality controls
- Collaborating with MedHub scientific writing team, Digital Assets Management (DAM) team, and Sanofi Vaccines Global Medical, Brand, and Multi-channel Engagement Teams
- Supporting country medical teams in the management of their stakeholder engagement plan and scientific communication activities in OneCRM tool.
- Creating, updating, and distributing all necessary digital asset guidelines to ensure that all current processes are followed and kept relevant.
- Mentoring and training incoming rotating contract digital asset specialists, and creates/updates all training guidelines and materials as needed
- Analyse and provide reports on MLR system usage, and where appropriate, suggest improvements
- GBU Global Medical, MCE & Commercial Excellence
- Medical agencies
- Content Localization Hub
- DAM and Medvox Core team
- ITS team
- MedHub scientific communication team
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain effective relationships with stakeholders
- Liaise and coordinate with GBU Global colleagues to receive approved Scientific Message Platforms and core claims.
- Co-ordinating and performing QC activities to ensure quality check validation
- Manage receipt and uploading of Scientific Message Platforms, Core Claims documents, and their supporting references to the MLR system.
- Support country medical teams in the management of their stakeholder engagement plan and scientific communication activities in OneCRM tool.
- Upload and maintain OneCRM Country Medical Plan
- Upload and maintain OneCRM stakeholder engagement plan
- Manage local adaptation of global content by the Content Localization Hub.
- Manage in-country medical legal review of medical content in Promomats, and make content available for use in OneCRM (“One CRM approver” role in Promomats)
- Create Claim Libraries in the MLR system, prioritising requests as
necessary, depending on content creation needs of the Scientific Writing Team
- QC the MLR system references, eliminate duplicates and harmonise reference citations
- Generate/publish platform reports
- Follow MLR system training and the corresponding Sanofi Policy
- Excellent understanding of MLR system features and functions
- Effective understanding of One CRM platform features and functions
- Effective understanding of the medical and promotional content development processes and the distribution platforms for approved content (eg MedVox, DAM and Pitcher application)
- Effective understanding of content structure
- Maintain quality requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language –
- Technical knowledge of content management tools (Veeva Promomats, Pitcher, DAM, Veeva CLM, Kadridge or other CLM too optional)
- Knowledge and experience with PowerPoint, Adobe PDF
- Excellent planning, communication, project management and documentation skills
- Excellent management of customer expectations, listening, negotiating, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working in a global context
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to take initiative, follow through, and meet deadlines as necessary.
- Degree in life sciences, pharmacy, or similar
- Excellent scientific English language skills
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience in Medical Writing or related profession, with a solid understanding of principles, standards, and best practices of scientific content development, content management or Digital Asset Management preferably in a pharmaceutical or healthcare space.
Editor’s Note: Sanofi Project Specialist Recruitment For Life Sciences, Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.