Govt TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment, Applications Invited
Govt TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment, Applications Invited. BSc Botany, Zoology job openings at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE
Advertisement No. 624
Notification No. 20/2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 06.09.2022 for direct recruitment to the post of Forest Apprentice in Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (Group-VI Services).
- All recruitments by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission are purely merit-based.
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission hereby cautions the applicants against touts and agents who may cheat, by making false promises of securing jobs through unfair means.
- The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission shall not be responsible or liable for any loss that may be caused to any applicant on account of indulging in any sort of dealings with such unscrupulous elements.
- Applicants are solely responsible for their claims in the online application. They cannot blame service providers like Internet Cafes / Browsing Centres / Common Service Centres for the mistakes made while applying online for recruitment.
- Applicants are advised to check the filled-in online application along with required documents (Refer to Annexure-III) before finally submitting the same.
- Applicants shall mandatorily upload the certificates/documents (in support of all the claims made / details furnished in the online application) at the time of submission of the online application itself. It shall be ensured by the applicants that the online application is submitted with all the required certificates.
- Applicants are directed to read all the information/instructions/guidelines given in this notification and the Commission’s “Instructions to applicants” before applying for this recruitment. Clarification of any requirements may be obtained over phone and email well ahead of the last date for submission of the online application. Candidates should follow the instructions given in the online application also.
ONE TIME REGISTRATION:
It is mandatory for applicants to register their basic particulars through One Time online Registration System on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and fifty only) towards registration fee and then they should apply only through online for this recruitment. The One Time Registration will be valid for five years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed renewal fee. One Time Registration will not be considered as an application / Examination fee for any post. An applicant should submit an online application separately for each and every examination / recruitment for which he/she intends to appear. The registration fee paid towards the One Time Registration is not an application / Examination fee for this recruitment. Candidates have to pay the prescribed examination fee. Linking of Aadhaar with
OneTime Registration is mandatory.
For further details refer para 2(B) and 2(C) of the Commission’s “Instructions to Applicants”
Name of the Post and Post Code – Forest Apprentice (Code No. 1652)
Name of the Service and Service Code – Tamil Nadu Forest Subordinate Service (008)
No. of vacancies – 10 [incl. 2 C/F vacancy]
The scale of pay – 37,700 – 1,38,500 (Level-20)
The number of vacancies notified is approximate and is liable to modification as indicated in para 11-A of ‘Instructions to Applicants’.
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIME:
- Date of Notification – 08.08.2022
- The last date for submission of the application is – 06.09.2022
- Application Correction Window Period – * From 11.09.2022 (12.01 A.M.) To 13.09.2022 (11.59 P.M.)
- The applicants are permitted to submit and edit their online application till the last date for submission of the online application.
- Candidates who have made mistakes/errors and furnished wrong information in the online application inadvertently can edit the application details in the Application Correction Window period and furnish the correct details. After Correction Window Period, no modification is allowed and requests in this regard will not be entertained.
- Candidates who have failed to pay the examination fee may also avail the Correction Window Period.
- Refer to Annexure-V of this Notification regarding the tentative timeline for the recruitment process.
- Applicants should submit only one application for this recruitment.
Applicants should possess the following or their equivalent qualification:
Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent degree of any recognised University in any one of the following subjects –
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Computer Applications/Computer Science
- Engineering (All Engineering subjects including Agricultural Engineering)
- Environmental Science
- Marine Biology
- Wildlife Biology
Provided that if candidates with the qualification referred to in item (a) in column(1) are
not available for selection, candidates with qualifications referred to in item (b) in column(1)will be considered for selection in the respective communal categories.
a) Registration Fee:
For One Time Registration [G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017]. – Rs.150/-
Applicants who have already registered in One Time online Registration
system and are within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
b) Examination Fee:
The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below. – Rs.150/-
MODE OF PAYMENT OF EXAMINATION FEE:
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred and Fifty only), is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of the online application by choosing the option in the online application. Payment of Examination Fee may also be made during the Application Correction Window period mentioned in Para.4 of this Notification.
- Applicants have to pay the service charges also as applicable.
- Applicants can avail of the exemption from paying the examination fee as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment, if any received in the form of demand draft / postal order etc. will not be accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected and the same will not be either returned or refunded.
- The Commission is not responsible for online payment failure or delayed reconciliation of fees by the banks. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the transaction made by them is successful. (For further details regarding the Examination fee, refer para. 2(V) of “Instructions to Applicants”).
Editor’s Note: Govt TNPSC Forest Apprentice Recruitment, Applications Invited. Please ensure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebo