CSIR-NEERI Jobs Project Assistant For BSc Botany, Zoology
CSIR-NEERI Jobs Project Assistant For BSc Botany, Zoology. BSc project assistant jobs at CSIR-NEERI. CSIR – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute project job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below
This job expires in
CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEHRU MARG, NAGPUR 440 020 (M.S.) INDIA
ENGAGEMENT FOR R & D PROJECT STAFF THROUGH WALK-IN INTERVIEW
(Walk in Interview)
ADVERTISEMENT NO.01/AUGUST and 2022/HZC
Application from eligible & interested candidates are invited for engagement of R&D project staff via WALK IN INTERVIEW for the following purely temporary positions of Project Assistant ( 8 nos) under the Sponsored, Grant-in-aid and consultancy projects tenable at CSIR-NEERI-HZC (Hyderabad Zonal Centre), Hyderabad.
Name of the Post – Project Assistant
No. of Posts – 08
Upper Age Limit – 50
ion: underline;">How to Apply
Mode of Selection – Eligible, interested candidates willing to go and stay in the field as per the project requirement may appear for a personal interview along with Bio-Data in the prescribed format (Attached as Annexure) along with copies of supporting documents and Originals before the selection committee on 23.08.2022 at 9:00 am onwards at CSIR-NEERI, Hyderabad Zonal Centre, IICT Campus, Tarnaka, Hyderabad-500 007. No separate interview call letter will be issued. No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- All project staff positions are on a contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. However, under no circumstances the tenure of project staff who have served CSIR-NEERI or any other laboratories/institute of CSIR under contract, R&D projects would be allowed to exceed five years duration.
- The upper age limit shall be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
- Only those candidates who have acquired the essential qualification & result has been declared (should have at least a provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
- Result awaited /Final semester appeared or Ph. D submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such a minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
- Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring a minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work conducted during the academic period will not be counted as experience.
- Time spent in acquiring higher qualifications will not be counted as an experience over essential qualifications.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right on a candidate for being called for an interview. If a large number of applications are received, preference will be given to the candidates having qualifications and experience over and above the advertised qualification/experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID of the candidates mentioned in the application form.
- No upgradation of the project staff shall be done on the same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh, and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
- CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found, in the candidature of any empanelled candidate at any stage.
- The selected candidates are expected to join within the time frame mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving the offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification etc.
- The engagement under the new project would be made only after submission of the duly completed ‘No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues Certificate and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through the concerned Scientist & Head.
- The engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level of performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons, by giving a one-month notice. In case, the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one month’s notice or payment of one-month remuneration in lieu of, which can be condoned/ curtailed/ extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall be admissible as per applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
- The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of six months.
- A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension (not more than six months), if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
- CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020 and amended from time to time shall apply.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
- No claim for the permanent position shall be entertained.
- Other terms & conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by the funding agency/ CSIR- NEERI for the engagement of the above Project Staff as amended from time to time.
Essential Qualification – B .Sc [Zoology/Botany/ Chemistry/ Physics/ Env. Management/ Env. Science/ Agri. (Soil Science) Meteorology/Atmospheric Sciences)]
Job Requirement –
- Field visit, survey, air quality monitoring and sample collection (marine, ground & surface water, soil & sediments, Phyto-zoo planktons & benthos)
- Laboratory Analysis of air, water, soil, sediment samples, and plankton/ benthos diversity.
- The compilation, Data processing, and technical report preparation.
- Operation and maintenance of laboratory equipment like RDS/PMx samplers, Spectrophotometers, flame photometers Soil permeability apparatus etc.
Monthly Remuneration –
- Rs. 20,000/- + HRA Increment of 15% for 3 years of experience of 4 such revisions i.ie. up to 12 years of experience.
Click here for the notification and download the application format
Editor’s Note: CSIR-NEERI Jobs Project Assistant For BSc Botany, Zoology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.