Pfizer Life Sciences Executive Job, Online Application Process
Pfizer Life Sciences Executive Job, Online Application Process. Pfizer is hiring candidates for the Executive vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Executive
Job ID: 4823681
Location of Pfizer Vacancy: India – Chennai
What You Will Achieve
You will be part of a team that will guide Pfizer by interpreting federal, state and international regulations as they apply to products, processes, practices and procedures. You will find yourself investigating and resolving compliance problems from within Pfizer and outside. You will keep the employees aware and knowledgeable about compliance policies by designing various programs. You will be relied on to conduct audits, compliance reviews and evaluate current policies, procedures and documentation.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving your team’s tasks and goals. This is a multifaceted role that will offer you a number of opportunities to enhance your skills. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across theglobe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Committed to quality and excellence in compliance and conformance
- With a reasonable understanding of Regional Regulations, would perform the evaluation of the notifications assigned.
- Accountable for maintaining the HA status incorporate change and dossier management system for the allocated Regions / Markets
- Contributes independently and manages own time to meet the timelines.
- Work in collaboration with GRA colleagues to ensure the gaps are identified and escalated on time.
- Independently Perform accurate updates in the system for most of the cases and consult with TL/Designee for clarification of any discrepancies in complex cases, before updating the system.
- Makes informed decisions on straight cases within guidelines and policies
- Support for updates in the system for License withdrawals
- Operate in line with internal SOPs and policies
- Adhere to standard turnaround timelines
- Escalate any potential compliance issues to management
- Support periodic and ad-hoc system reports estimating metrics
- Contribute to local and regional regulatory initiatives promoting a culture aligned with Pfizer values
- Assist in ensuring internal regulatory processes and procedures are well documented
- Assist in remediation activities
- Support the teams in ADHOC activities
- Shares the learning time to time with the team colleagues
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Masters / Bachelors in Life Sciences, preferably Pharmaceutical sciences
- Demonstrated experience
- Proven ability to consistently deliver to time, cost and quality standards
- Operational knowledge of hardware and software tools required for the job
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of documentation practices
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
Editors Note: Pfizer Life Sciences Executive Job, Online Application Process. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.