Biological Sciences Project JRF Job at IISER TVM, Applications Invited
Biological Sciences Project JRF Job at IISER TVM, Applications Invited. IISER TVM is hiring Biological Sciences candidates for a Junior Research Fellow position. IISER TVM JRF Post. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Position: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
The number of posts: 1
Name of the Project: ENDFLU”: “Evaluation of Rationally Designed Influenza Vaccines”
Funding Agency: DBT-EU, Department of Biotechnology, Government of India – European Union joint project, Horizon 2020.
Tenure of the post: 1 year, extendable based on performance up to 4 years or till completion of the project whichever is earlier.
Age Max: Max. 32 years
How to Apply:
Please complete the google form in the link below: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYT4aenDUSc4rTJ1j2ROivlvnEaiaW_6YM9GvHsxLxPUE0Tg/viewform?usp=sf_link
or send your application to email@example.com.
The application should attach a detailed resume with sufficient information of past research work, a one-page statement of interest in biological research. Please include contact details (phone number, email and postal address), a photograph, scanned copies of educational/professional qualifications and reprints of papers. Applications failing to meet minimum criteria will notbe considered. Incomplete applications will be disqualified
The shortlisted candidates will be informed of details of the interview date and time by email. Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of joining for the purpose of verification and a photocopy of the same will need to be submitted.
Last date: 03-10-2021
Fellowship amount: Rs. 35,000 plus HRA as applicable
Minimum Educational qualification (as prescribed by the financing agency):
- Postgraduate degree in any area of biological sciences OR Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following:
- Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central government departments and their agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
- Two years of research experience.
- The candidate should be highly motivated to develop various cellular assays to study humoral and cellular responses. The researcher will also collaborate with Indian and European teams studying vaccine responses.
- Academically excellent candidate with technical proficiency in molecular biology and immunology, and basic microbiology.
Editor’s Note: Biological Sciences Project JRF Job at IISER TVM, Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.