IISER Pune Domain Analyst Job For Life Sciences – Rs. 50,000 pm Salary
IISER Pune Domain Analyst Job For Life Sciences – Rs. 50,000 pm Salary. IISER Pune is hiring for Domain Analyst Position. MSc/PhD Life Science, Systems Biology & Bioinformatics candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT. NO.: 16/2021
Job Title: Domain Analyst (Clinical Biology / Pharmaceutical Sciences / Public Health Research/ Life Sciences / Systems Biology / Bioinformatics)
No. of Posts: 01
Project Title: “Manav – Human Atlas Initiative”
Project Code: 30818410
Funding Agency: Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Govt. of India.
Tenure of Appointment: Originally for a period of 9 months, extendable for further duration subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and also the continuation of the project.
Age: Not more than 32 years as of the last date of application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification criteria may apply on-line. Click on the link “Apply Online” (just below this advertisement) to make an application for the post. Kindly upload a copy of your CV (PDF format) while filing an online application. The last date for filling online applications is March 15, 2021.
- A list of shortlisted applicants for the selection process (to be carried out preferably over a video call) with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute web site below this advertisement and the shortlisted applicants will be informed by email only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and also the Email ID in the application.
- Recent passport size photograph and also xeroxes of pertinent certificates as well as other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will certainly be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement are large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: March 15 2021
Emoluments: Rs. 50,000 /- pm
Essential Qualifications & Experience: Ph.D. in Life Sciences/ Systems Biology/ Bioinformatics
M.Sc. with relevant specialization with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in Life Sciences/ Systems Biology/ Bioinformatics.
Preference: Candidates with a PhD or M.Sc. with greater than 2 years of pertinent experience, having excellent communication abilities and also experience in systems biology and also/ or bioinformatics as well as/ or network building will certainly be favoured.
The incumbent is expected
- To interact with the Domain expert to understand how scientific research articles (especially in clinical biology as well as pharmaceutical sciences) will certainly be selected, how annotations will be performed and the output as well as network generated from them through automation tools, for this project.
- To be proficient in contributing (selection and also reading) research articles, to test the quality of molecular networks created from these articles and also formulate a network evaluation system for quality assurance.
- To work with the science communication teams to support the project.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Domain Analyst Job For Life Sciences – Rs. 50,000 pm Salary, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram