Govt Biotech Scientist Recruitment at KSCSTE-CWRDM – Applications Invited
Govt Biotech Scientist Recruitment at KSCSTE-CWRDM – Applications Invited. Government Jobs. MSc & PhD Biotechnology Scientist Jobs. Government Biotechnology Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
KSCSTE-CENTRE FOR WATER RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT AND
(An Institution of Kera la State Council for Science, Technology & Environment, Government of Kerala
KOZHIKODE – 673 571, Ph: 0495 2351800
RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTISTS
KSCSTE-CWRDM is a leading R&D institution in the water sector established by the Government of Kerala. To consolidate our position as well as to prepare for the emerging challenges in these locations, we invite dynamic and also talented Scientists who are actively pursuing research in selected disciplines, to join our team. KSCSTE-CWRDM offers the CSIR scale of pay and also other benefits as sanctioned by the Government of Kerala every now and then. The appointment is on regular basis and all the positions carry other benefits as applicable to the Scientists based on KSCSTE Rules.
How to Apply:
- Scale of Pay Rs.15,600-39,1 00+ Grade Pay Rs.5,400/- CSIR Scale of Pay (Pre Revised).
- Reservation/ Age limitation: 35 years as on 13.02.2021 with usual relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc, as per KSCSTE guidelines and directives of Government.
- The period of experience for the post, wherever prescribed, shall be counted from the date of obtaining the essential qualification prescribed for the post.
- Canvassing in any kind of form or bringing in any kind of influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification.
- Persons employed in Govt./ Quasi Govt. Institutions shall send their applications via proper channel. Nonetheless, an advance copy may be sent.
- Eligible applicants might apply online with the Application Portal provided on the CWRDM website: www.cwrdm.org.
- Separate applications have to be sent for each post. An application sent for a position.
CODE will certainly not be taken into consideration for other codes.
- A committee will screen the applications for shortlisting the applicants to be called for interview.
- The application needs to be sent prior to the deadline prescribed i.e on or before, 13.02.2021, 5.00 PM. No hard copy application will be entertained.
Post: Junior Scientist/Scientist B
Scale of Pay (Pre Revised): Rs.15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay Rs.5,400
Essential Qualifications: First Class M.Sc. (Biotechnology) and PhD in Biotechnology (or Equivalent).
Desirable Qualifications: Specialization in Agricultural /Plant Biotechnology with work experience in related fields.
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt Biotech Scientist Recruitment at KSCSTE-CWRDM – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.