Cognizant Job – Life Sciences Senior Process Executive Recruitment
Cognizant Job – Life Sciences Senior Process Executive Recruitment. Indian Nationals who are from a background in life sciences can apply for the Senior Process Executive vacancy that has been detailed below. Graduate/Postgraduate and Doctorate candidates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
Cognizant Vacancy Details
Job Title: Senior Process Executive
Job ID: 00039830971
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Responsibility for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub procedure, functions, terminologies (for instance, SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role to perform data entry of data obtained from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database whilst performing this action the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
- These associates are usually used to handle more critical/sensitive transactions.
(same as PE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- Import uncoded terms in export and database coded medical conditions from coding platform.
- Query Management.
- Create New Term Request’s and prioritize.
- Perform Dictionary up versioning activity as and when demanded.
- Performs Migrations / Set up / Closeout activities apart from Study Conduct activities under supervision and quality checks from Team Lead.
- May do the Peer QC of the TJDA activities.
- Generates all study-related reports, status updates, and carries out all study-related email conversation and communication with internal stakeholders and Client.
Project / Process Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Attempts Complex problems (procedures/processes) and refers to Supervisor/Line Manager in rare cases.
- Handles First level processing of transactions.
- Adhere to quality requirements, achieve targets/volumes in given TAT(Turn around time).
- Proactively identify issues.
- Contribute to process improvement initiatives.
- Identify and report process changes.
- Adhere to the mandatory industry regulation and compliance requirements for the given process.
Knowledge Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Update Process documentation as appropriate for the process under guidance.
- Participate in knowledge transfer.
People/Team Management Details for Cognizant Vacancy:
- Adhere to org hygiene and compliance needs in terms of.
a Personal Utilization & Time sheet submission.
b Personal and new hire Assimilation.
d Team Initiatives.
- Collate team performance metrics.
- Manage break schedule/transport logistics for the team in the absence of his/her supervisor.
- MS Excel
- MS Powerpoint
Qualification for Cognizant Vacancy:
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences.
Employee Status: Full-Time Employee
Shift: Day Job
Editor’s Note: Cognizant Job – Life Sciences Senior Process Executive Recruitment, cognizant freshers recruitment, cognizant recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Telegram, Facebook and Instagram.