Pfizer Latest Jobs For Life Sciences – Report Coordinator Post
Pfizer Latest Jobs For Life Sciences – Report Coordinator Post. Pfizer is hiring Bachelor’s degree in life sciences candidates for Aggregate Report Coordinator vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Pfizer Vacancy Details
Job Title: Aggregate Report Coordinator
Job ID: 4796241
Location of Pfizer Vacancy: India – Chennai
Individual filling the position are responsible for the project management of safety aggregate reports submitted to regulators that include the FDA as well as EMA. The incumbent will certainly partner with various colleagues from safety, clinical, regulatory and also other functional lines to produce the aggregate reports and ensure that these reports are completed in a timely manner meeting regulatory compliance.
- Lead report preparation from prep to submission with key stakeholders/contributors within Clinical, Regulatory, Safety, DevOps, Submissions, etc.
- Review data to ensure consistency between various contributors.
- Compile the info for reports utilizing various electronic tools and also document management system.
- Coordinate the review as well as approval of the report as well as address review comments.
- Ensure reports are completed prior to the regulatory due date to meet compliance.
- Provide guidance to a contributor regarding report requirements.
- Participate in projects or subject matter tasks that support the group as well as deliverables.
- Participate in developing as well as performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required.
- Complete training according to Pfizer’s and also WSR Safety information Management curriculum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences disciplines required.
- Outstanding English verbal, written communication and presentation abilities required.
- Should be detailed oriented.
- Strong project management and also issue resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/safety regulations and guidelines desired.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, clinical research, or healthcare-related field.
- Experience with Microsoft word & excel, Adobe acrobat, ISI Toolbox, etc
- Experience with SharePoint technology (e.g., Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, etc.).
- Business Objects experience is a plus.
Editors Note: Pfizer Latest Jobs For Life Sciences – Report Coordinator Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.