NIMR Life Science & Biotech Research Jobs – Applications Invited
NIMR Life Science & Biotech Research Jobs – Applications Invited. ICMR-NIMR Life Science & Biotechnology research job vacancies. ICMR-NIMR New Delhi job openings for life sciences candidates, check details on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIMR Job Details
ICMR- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MALARIA RESEARCH
INDIAN COUNCIL OF MEDICAL RESEARCH (DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH RESEARCH)
SECTOR-8, DWARKA, NEW DELHI- 110077, INDIA
Tel:+91-11-25307103, 25307104, 25361092, 25361093
website: www.nimr.org.in, nimr.icmr.org.in
With reference to the Advt. No. Admn/NIMR/Rect./Contractual/76/2020 /02dated 17.11.2020, published on 17.11.2020, the following posts, the posts of Scientist ‘C’ (Non Medical) and Research Associate-I has been cancelled.
Advt. No. Admn/NIMR/Rect./Contractual/76/2020 /02
VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR CONTRACTUAL POSTS
Applications are invited in the prescribed format (available on the websites of ICMR and also NIMR) for the following short-term as well as contractual posts at ICMR-NIMR for covid-19 testing laboratory. Interested and also eligible applicants may appear for Walk-in-Interview together with prescribed application duly filled in with one current photo and xeroxes of the certificates/testimonials and the originals for verification before the Selection Committee according to enclosed schedule at ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector 8, Dwarka, NewDelhi 110077. The appointment to the posts will certainly be originally for a period of 6 months which can be further extended as much as one year based on satisfactory work performance and requirement of work if any.
Post I Name of the Post: Scientist – ‘C’ (Non-Medical) No. of Posts: 03 Age Limit: 40 years.
Name of the Post: Scientist – ‘B’ (Non-Medical)
No. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: 35 years.
Post III Name of the Post: Research Associate–I No. of Posts: 03 Age Limit: 40 years and 42 years for female candidates.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Assistant
No. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: 30 years
SCHEDULE FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/PERSONAL DISCUSSION
Candidates possessing the essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in-interview/or personal discussion at Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria
Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in-interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below:
|Post||Date and time of verification of
|Scientist –B (Non Medical)||On 24.11.2020
From 09:00 am to 10:00 am
|Project Technical Assistant||On 25.11.2020
From 09:00 am to 10:00 am
Note: Interview will be held on the same day after registration and verification of
documents. No candidate will be allowed to enter after the scheduled date and time.
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and also qualified applicants can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions on the dates mentioned against each post in addition to the duly filled in the prescribed application (attached). Kindly note, a separate application is to be submitted for each post in each/different project.
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in
prescribed format and also application without supportive documents asked for will be
- Qualification as well as experience ought to be in relevant discipline/field as well as from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by pertinent authority.
- Experience shall be counted from the date of completion of minimum essential
- Submission of incorrect or incorrect information during the procedure of walk-in-interview/or personal discussion will disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of vacancies as per requirement and reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up any of the vacancies in view of work requirement.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will certainly be considered, considering that the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/ EXM/Departmental applicants including
projects based on Govt. of India/ICMR Norms. No age relaxation will be considered for
the unreserved post.
- Age limitation, as well as experience, will be taken into consideration as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal discussion.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal discussion/written
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not ensure selection.
- Applicants employed in Govt. Service/ Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of
State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certification” from their employer at
the time of walk-in-interview/written test/ personal discussion failing which he/she
will certainly not be permitted to appear in written/personal discussion.
- Community/ Caste certificate: Applicants applying under OBC category, will submit
attested copy of OBC Non– Creamy Layer Certificate in the specified format, issued
within one year from the date of walk-in-interview test and also/ or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non-Creamy Layer OBC certifications will be accepted
and other certificates will not be accepted.
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed
after every specific period of time-based on satisfactory performance as well as project
- The above posts are filled-up on a purely temporary basis and also contractual basis & the candidate will certainly have no right to claim for any kind of type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any kind of application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will certainly be entertained in this matter.
- Canvassing as well as bringing inside or outside influence in any form for shortlisting as well as employment will be treated as a disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from the selection procedure.
- Those appearing for Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion, he/she has to bring all.
original certifications (1) Educational qualification (2) Proof of Date of birth (3).
Experience certificates/testimonials (4) One-self attested current passport size photo.
(5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.) (6) One set of self-attested xeroxes of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certifications, if applicable. (8). Applicants should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates that will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview/ or personal discussion.
- Any type of Addendum/Corrigendum in regard of above openings, notice shall be issued on web sites www.nimr.org.in only as well as no separate notice shall be issued in the press. Candidates are requested to on a regular basis visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
Note: The following Preventive measures are strict to be adhered by the applicants appearing for walk-in-interview on the scheduled date as well as time to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) inside the premises as well as during recruitment procedure:
(a) Wearing of face cover is compulsory.
(b) Spitting in public & workplace shall be punishable with fine, as can be prescribed in.
accordance with its laws, rules or regulations by the State/UT local authority.
(c) Social distancing shall be followed by all persons in public places and in transport.
(d) Provision for thermal screening, hand wash and sanitizer shall be made at all entry and exit points and common areas.
(e) Use of ArogyaSetu App is mandatory.
(f) Large physical gathering at one place ought to be avoided.
(g) As much as possible applicants should avoid using other’s phones, desk, offices or other work tools and equipment. Clean and disinfect them before and after use.
(h) Loitering and crowding in corridors ought to be avoided and people should maintain distance.
For Post I Salary for NIMR Job: Rs. 51000/pm- + HRA (as per norms) Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: 1st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology from a recognized University with four years’ experience in any research laboratory.
2nd Class MSc in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with PhD Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology from a recognized University with 04 years of research experience in any
laboratory. Desirable Qualification for NIMR Job: Experience of working research laboratory in Govt., autonomous, PSU etc. recognized organization. Experience in molecular biology techniques like PCR, RT PCR.
For Post II
Salary for NIMR Job: Rs. 48000/pm- + HRA (as per norms)
Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: 1st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology from a recognized University with two years’ experience in any research laboratory.
2nd Class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with PhD in relevant subject from a recognized University.
Desirable Qualification for NIMR Job: Experience of working research laboratory in Govt., autonomous, PSU etc. recognized organization. Experience in molecular biology techniques like PCR, RT PCR.
For Post III Salary for NIMR Job: Rs. 47000/pm- + HRA (as per norms) Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: PhD Degree in Life sciences/Biotechnology with 03 years of research experience in Govt/State/PGU Research Laboratory. Experience in
molecular biology techniques.
For Post IV
Salary for NIMR Job: Rs. 31,000/-
Essential Qualification for NIMR Job: Graduate in life sciences/Biotechnology from a
recognized university with three years of work experience from a recognized institute or Master’s degree in life sciences/Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in Govt., autonomous, PSU etc. recognized
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: NIMR Life Science & Biotech Research Jobs – Applications Invited, msc life science jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.