Medpace Data Management Job For Life Science – Apply Online
Medpace Data Management Job For Life Science – Apply Online. Data Management Associate vacancy for eligible candidates at Medpace. Interested candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Name: Data Management Associate
Job ID: 53343
Job Locations: Bangalore, India
Global Specimen Solutions (GSS) is a wholly-owned company of Covance Inc., providing specialized services in the holistic specimen tracking space. GSS improves translational science through industry best practices and also a uniquely powerful pipeline data management analytics solution. GSS reduces the time, cost and risk of specimen-based research while building robust, healthy data pipelines that optimize research opportunities.
Data Management Associate for Global Specimen Solutions is responsible as well as accountable to deliver tasks according to procedural requirements as well as agreed upon service levels of Global Specimen Solutions for Covance Central Laboratory Services.
- Work with the internal DM leads to coordinate as well as fulfil requests related to protocol-specific data management requirement
- They will certainly document the data transfer agreements with vendors
- Works with internal staff to maintain data and also resolve any type of data issues.
- Adhere to all Data Standard guidelines relevant to data management
- Work with Data Management leads to comprehending as well as aid to resolve the issues
- Track progress of assigned tasks in the management operating system
- Help Quality Assurance in SOP writing as well as review
- Any type of corporate activities assigned
- Maintains as well as utilizes a strong knowledge of SOPS as well as validation work procedures/standards in relation to the System Development Life Cycle.
- University/College Degree (Life Science favoured), or certification in an allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (Ex: Nursing certification, Medical or laboratory technology).
- Along with above, Candidates without life sciences background but with pertinent domain knowledge or experience may be taken into consideration, if deemed appropriate for specific tasks and activities.
- Minimum 2-4 years of data management experience or equivalent work experience in a regulated (FDA, EPA, etc.) environments.
- Prior experience working with clinical trial data and reporting issues.
- Knowledge of database concepts and a good understanding of SQL, writing SQL queries to pull data for analysis/resolution purpose
- Strong analytical abilities and also attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal oversight.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work independently and capability to work/communicate effectively with teams
- Can work in compliance with departmental and business-related procedures
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong MS/Office abilities in particular with Excel and Word.
- Experience with 21 CFR Part 11 in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO or related industry.
- Understanding of database query tools, such as DB Forge or Navicat, is an advantage.
- In addition to above, candidates with pertinent domain knowledge or experience can be taken into consideration, if deemed appropriate for specific tasks as well as activities
Editor’s Note: Medpace Data Management Job For Life Science – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.