CGI Thailand Bio Scholarships For Indian Students 2020 – Official Notification
CGI Thailand Bio Scholarships For Indian Students 2020 – Official Notification. Interested and eligible candidates are invited to check out all of the details on the same below:
This call expires in :
F. No. l5-3/2020-85.3
Government of India
Ministry of Education
Department of Higher Education
External Scholarship Division
the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship Program for Non-ASEAN Applicants for the Academic Year 2021. The Scholarships are being offered to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI.
The Eligibility Criteria for applying to this Scholarship are as under:
- Applicant must be under the age of 30 years
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75
(on a 4.0 GPA Scale) in one of the following fields:
o Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
o Medical Science: Medicine, Medical Technology
o Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
o Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply
- Must have experience in Scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized
test of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
3. The Scholarship will cover the following fields of study:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
4. The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees, round trip airfare, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance and others.
5. The Scholarship award will cover 6 weeks refresher courses followed by a period of 2 years Master’s Degree study, subject to an annual review of the scholar’s satisfactory progress. Refresher courses will tentatively commence in June 2021 while the academic program will commence in August 2021.
6. Applicants must apply on the MHRD SAKSHA Portal (www.proposal.sakshat.ac.in/scholarship/)
The application window for this Scholarship is from 11 September 2020 to 15 October 2020.
7. The Applicants must have the following documents ready at the time of applying online for this scholarship on MHRD SAKSHAT Portal:
- Scanned Copy of the completely filled Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarship Program Scholarship Application Form (Copy Enclosed).
- Scanned Copy of Academic Documents like Class X Marksheet/Pass Certificate, Class
XII Marksheet/Pass Certificate, Degree Certificate
- Scanned Copy of TOEFL/IEL TS Certificate
- Scanned copy of proof of having experience in scientific laboratory research
- Scanned copy of the self-attested statement of purpose explaining their interest in the study
- If the percentage system is followed in your University/Institution, please provide a scanned copy of your academic transcript.
N.B: Size of the individual document should not exceed 1 MB.
8. 5 Applicants will be nominated by the External Scholarship Division, Ministry of Education to the CGI for the award of this scholarship. Criteria followed for nomination will be as follows:
“Priority for the nomination would be given to candidates who have completed their last qualifying exam either from Institutes of National Importance (INI)/Central Universities (CU)/Centrally funded Technical Institutes (CFTI)/National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) accredited institutions.”
In case of a tie, weightage would be given to the marks obtained in the last qualifying exam.
9. All Applicants must send the following documents by post to the Under Secretary
(Scholarship), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block-1, 2nd Floor, Wing-6, R. K. Puram, New Delhi- 110066. Documents to be posted include the following:
- Completely filled Application Form (in original)
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining the interest of study
- Medical History Report (Copy enclosed)
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
The documents should reach the aforementioned address latest by 17 October 2020.
10. Queries may be directed to [email protected] by email or at 011-26172492 by telephone.
Encl: As above
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: CGI Thailand Bio Scholarships For Indian Students 2020 – Official Notification. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.